I Didn't Mean To (ch 6)

(A/N I KNOW JC IS REALLY IN HIS TWENTIES BUT IN THE STORY HE IS 14 BEAR WITH ME GUYS)

Kristen's POV

"did we just.....kiss" jc said

" im so sorry i wasn't thinking an-" i say before getting cut of by jc crashing his lips onto mine.

I walk out of the house without asking one of the boys to drive me home. I just need to clear my mind of things.

----at the house----

I sit on my bed thinking of jc but mostly about my luekimea. And how i only have 2 months to live. Its just so nerve racking. What if he doesn't like me the way i like him and if we will date and what if i tell him how long i have to live and he breaks up with me. What am i talking about he doesnt like me we will never date. Does He?

Jc's POV

She hates me now i blew my chance. Then i started thinking i should just be straight forward with her and say: Kristen i like you alot and since our kiss/kisses i was wondering if you would do the honor of bieng my girlfriend. I think it over for about 30min and finally build up the courage to text her:

ME: kristen i like you alot would you do the honor of bieng my girlfriend?

KRISTEN: ummmmm........that would make me the happiest girl alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME: cool...so could we go out tomorrow around 1

KRISTEN: at1 i have a piano lesson, 2 i have a doctors appointment until 3, 4 i have to make a video for my channel, 5 im going shopping with Darcy, 6 is dinner time, 7 is my curfew, and then im locked in the house all day.

ME: what about the day after tomorrow???????????

KRISTEN: sure i have nuthin to do all day so im free

ME: cool pick you up at 1 luv u xoxo

KRISTEN: see you tommorow luv u too xoxo

I then put my phone down, take a shower, and put my pj's on and am ut like a light.

******

so are you guys happy they're dating????????????

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!

******