Why Should I (ch 30)

Kristen's POV

I woke up to the smell of,of,of BACON!

I shot up and huried to the kitchen to see.......JC!!

"h-how did you get i-in" i asked tears forming in my eyes.

"did you forget you guys leave a spare key underneath the flower pot outside"

"that doesnt give you the right to come in MOM!DAD!' i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"dont bother they went out to get to know that Henry guy" he said then rolled his eyes.

"that Henry guy is my brother and how do you kno they left"

"i seen them leave and h-he's your b-brother........YOU KISSED YOUR BROTHER"

"so now your stalking my house what an idiot and yes and we agreed it ment nothing"

"first of all its not stalng if i just pulled up and second of all im not a idiot

"yeah okay, so can you leave now"

"no i came here to applogize'

"why aparently theres no trust"

"we can work it out please take me back"

"no why should i"

"because....of this" then he came over and kissed me.

I

KISSED

BACK.

Then it kinda became a make out session. I pulled away after 5 minutes taking in a deep breath. Ismiled so huge then pecked him on his cheek and muttered,

"i love you JUSTIN"

"i love you to KRIS' h said

"i promise there will be more trust in this relationship" he adds on.

"if you dont keep that promise then i will be forced to hurt you"

"okay and remind me not to mess with you"

"sure thing"

"hey wanna go to the movies"

"yeah let me get eady"

"okay whatmovie do you wanna see"

"its between as above so below or if i stay (A/N HEHEHEHE SEE WHAT I DID THERE @Little_Miss_Donut) "

"alright im gonna wait in the living room"

"k be down in a sec"

I run upstairs and take a quick shower. I get out and put on my beanie and skinny jean overalls with a brown t-shirt  underneath. I hurry up and put on light make-up. I run downstairs to see Justin,Henry,and my parents sitting down watching Ridiculousness.

"redy to go jusin" i ask walking into the kitchen to grab my phone off the charger and my walle with extra money.

"yeah lets go"

----at the movie theater----

We arrive at the movie theater and we decided to see if i stay. Justin askes me what i want to get from the snack bar and i say some sour patch kids,a large soda to share,and a large popcorn. Then we enter the movie and i come out crying. I walk to the car whiping away my tears.

We walk in the house to see Henry sucking face with some girl.

I clear my throat and they hurry up and break apart.

"are you gonna introduce me to your friend" i asked breaking the awkward silence.

"ummm his isth myth friendth.......whath youth nameth"

"im charolette and im you gilfriend since 3 hours ago" she says storming outta the room and slmming the door behind her.

"eh her losth" he mutters.

"henry are you drunk" i ask sternly.

"what do youth care go somewhereth with your bofriendth" he says

"if you forgot your in my house you can leave at anytime rudeness"

"im not going backth with them they'reth so abusive and rudeth" wow i didnt know he had it that hard.

"oh well im going to bed thanks for the night out justin your such a sweethart and i couldnt ask for more" (A/N RICKYYYYY QUOTE).

"no problem kris love you and have a good night" he says kissing me then leaving.

With that i head off to sleep.

******

wow henry so sad yet so shallow

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******