I Love You 2 The Moon And Back (ch 27)

Kristen's POV

I grab some mcdonalds then roll to the park. I get outta the wheelchair and sat on the grass. I open my chicken nuggets and the sweet and sour sauce and ranch and barbecue sauce (A/N I LITERALY GET ALL OF THOSE SAUCES WHEN I GO TO MCDONALDS). I grab my fries and eat those and dip them in ranch.

"hey whats wrong why are you crying" a voice says behind me. wait im crying. i turn around and wipe my tears.

"oh, no need to come any closer im alright" i reply (A/N IF YOU GUYS FORGOT SHE IS FROM ENGLAND AND SHE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT JUST THOGHT ID PUT THAT IN THERE).

"clearly your not alright" he says and sits down beside me.

"well i would tell you but i dont even know your name" i say trying to get him away from me.

"oh,yeah, erm so my name is Henry Edward Summers and now what is your name" he asks

"my name is Kristen Ann Summers.......wierd" i say.

"so why are you crying"

"i was diagnosed with cancer and i have ALS in my legs"

"well that explains why you are bald and have a wheelchair"

"sorry i didnt meen for it to come out that rude" he quickly adds.

"oh no its okay because its true"

THEN SOMETHING UNEXCPECTED HAPPENED.......

We.Just.Kissed.

"WHAT THE HELL KRIS YOUR CHEATING O ME" i hear Justin say from behind us.

Justin's POV

Sam explains to me that he was just conforting hr and that there was nothing to worry about. I knew where she was because she told me thats where she can clear her head properly. So i go to the park. I get there and see her wheelchair. Then i see this guy kissing her and she kissed back. It looked like they were mouth raping each other.

"WHAT THE HELL KRIS YOUR CHEATING ON ME" i say and they turn around

******

wow now were really getting into this story

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******