They were in a WHAT (ch 32)

(A/N A LITTLE BIT OF STRONG LANGUAGE USED IN THIS CHAPTER SOOOOOOO ENJOY)

Kristen's POV

I see Justin beating the absolute SHIT outta Connor.

"JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

I run over and TRY to pull Justin off of him but i end up getting punched in the face. I fall to the ground, hold on to my eye/cheek bone, and start crying a river.

"KRISTEN IM SO SORRY BABE I DIDNT MEEN IT I-I-I JUST LET ME HELP YOU UP"

I resist and say,

"Jc how c-could you"

"i-it was an ac-"

"IT WAS AN ACCIEDENT AS ALWAYS JC  YOU KNOW WHAT GET AWAY FROM ME YOUR SUCH A MONSTER VAL CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME"

"sure and jc FUCK YOU" valentina spat in his face. She helped me up and put me in the car. She went back inside and brought out a bruised,bledin,and swollen connor and layed him on the back seat.

----at my house----

"thanks for the ride val"

"no problem ill try my best to come see you tomorrow if im not taking care of connor"

"no its fine ill manage"

"are you sure"

"100%"

"okay see ya and be sure to put some ice one that"

"oh i know see ya' and with that she drove off. I walked in the house and locked the door. I took off my shoes and put my key on the hook.

"mom dad are you home"

"they left this morning a-and they took a plane to alabama for business a-a-and they g-got into an a-airplane c-c-crash" darcy said breaking down in tears

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOUR A LIAR DONT PLAY WITH ME DARCY THATS NOT FUNNY"

"I WISH I WAS LYING BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE IN ALABAMA SAFE RIGHT NOW KRIS"

"NOOOOO" i run to darcy and we both join together in a hug and cry our eyes out.

******

sorry for the cliffhanger.....i think that was a cliffhanger i cant tell anymore

sorry i havent updated in a while how have you guys been

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******