(ch 37)

Kristen's POV

Justin gets out of the car. I stay.

"hey are you gonna come in the house"

"no imma stay here for a while ill txt you when i wanna get out okay"

"alright"

Icrawled in the backseat and got my wheelchair. I put it outside of the cardoor and open the car door. I crawl out and open the wheelchair. I get into the wheelchair and close the door. I ride to liquor store and buy a loaf of bread.

I ride to the lake/park. I go to the dock to feed the ducks. As i throw in pieces of bread i start to think. Why would she just flip out like that? That is nothing like her. Well at the hospital she went crazy to. But, thats not what im talking about. She bareily met Damon.She has been with him like 1-2 weeks. There's something strange goin on and im gonna find out. I still cant believe his plug might be pul-.

Im outta bread.

"sorry guys im all out" i say then  begin to roll bck to the house.

-at le hose-

I roll into the house and ask trevor for help up the stairs.I roll into justin's room and amambushed with a big bear hug.

"WHRE THE HELL WER YOU I WAS SO WORRIED" he shouts.

"i was just gone for30 minutes justin calm down"

"i know but theres something wierd that as happened"

"what is it babe"

******

sorry for the ciffhanger

what do you think is going on

what does justin have to tell her

the vid (where my baes at) is the most funniest vid ive ever seen

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******