What's Her Problem (ch 13)

Darcy's POV

I walk into 7 eleven and grab sour patch kids, gummy worms, gummy bears, lemon heads, sudar babies, sugar mommys, snickers bites, twix bites etc. etc. I also grabed some chips, soda, and ice cream.

When im done picking out somethings i go to self check-out. As i finish baging my last item i turn around and bump into someone.

"sorry i wasnt watching where i was going" the familiar voice says

"its okay, hey do i know you from somewhere" i ask curiously.

"yeah from the mall i was helping that girl...ummm....KRISTEN" he said.

"yeah thats my little sister" i said excitedly

"hey where is she.....she didnt answer my texts or calls"  he said abit bummed.

"well..she....ummm...after we left from getting her phone cases i told her to go get us a spot and i guessed she was texting her boyfriend and they broke up" i say sadly.

"oh well that sucks" he said.

"yeah so we were just going to soak in our sorrow with candy, soda, chips, and ice cream" i say.

"wait a minute WE" he said.

"oh did i say we" i ask stupidly.

"yeah you kinda did do you want to talk about it" he asks sincerly.

"how about you come join us and well talk about it there" i say trying to avoid the question as much as possible.

"okay be there in 30" he says.

"okay ill text you the address" i say then turn around and speed walk all the way to the car.I rush home not caring about the speed limit with tears brimming at my eyes. I decided to turn on the radio and trhat was the worst mistake because 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. I just decide to keep it on and sing along to it:

"And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya."

I cant believe how much these lines describe my break up with connor the other day.Yes i dated connor but i called it quits because when we would argue he would get drunk and i couldnt take it anymore. Thats why i was being so rude to Kristen and didnt want to tell Damon about anything it was just so sad to say in words. I finally arive at the house and walk in.

"finally your back what took you so long" she asked.

I ignore her and right to my room and locked the door and started crying. I didnt want to talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

Kristen's POV

I wonder what her problem is? I get out 3 big bowls.

BOWL #1:

FILLED WITH ALL OF THE CANDY SHE GOT (FOR A CANDY SALAD)

BOWL #2:

FILLED WITH POPCORN

BOWL #3:

FILLED WITH CHIPS

I then got the pint of ice cream and was about to walk to the living room but i was interupted with the doorbell. I put everything down and opened the door to see Damon standing there.

"hey Damon how did you get our address" i asked kina freaked out that he knows where we live.

"oh um Darcy told me i ran into her at 7 eleven then she said to come over and hang out with you guys" he explained.

"oh that makes since but i dont think Darcy will be joining us she is kind of locked in her room and i dont know why" i  tell him.

"how about i go see if i can get her out of the room" he says sweetly as always.

"you can try if you wanna" i say letting him into the house and locking the door behind him.

"im gonna watch some mean girls and eat away my feelings while you go talk some sense into my sister her room is the second one on the right' i say walking away.

Damon's POV

I walk into her room seeing her crying into her pillow.

"what are you crying about" i ask locking the door behind me.

"do you really want to know" she asks sadly.

"yeah i want to know why a beautiful girl like you is crying away in her pillow" i ask making her blush a little.

"well i broke up with my boyfriend 2 days ago and it was a really dramatic for me because we would always get into arguements and he would always be drunk and i couldnt take it anymore so i broke up with him" she says breaking down into tears.

"im so sorry i didnt realise what you been through" i say being sincere.

"its okay im glad i ould realise what a jerk he was before his started phisycally being agressive" she says.

" well if i was him i would value you and say i love you every time i could and point out everything that makes you so perfect" i say to cheer her up.

Next thing you know we are both leaning.Then our forheads touched and our lips connect. I feel like she is the one for me. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"do you wanna go out saturday night" i ask hoping she will say yes.

"absolutely" she says so excitedly.

Then we walk downstairs to the living room hand in hand. Kristen stares at us then at our hands and finally speaks up and says:

"what happened up there" she askes worriedly.

"wellllll" i start off .......

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

vote 

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- AaliyahStayinCloudy

******