Heartattack(ch 28)

Kristen's POV

"Justin it was an acciedient it ment nothing" i say trying to convince him to not leave me.

"yeah just like it ment nothing with sam" he says angrily.

"excuse me but i didnt know she had a boyfriend" Henry said.

"excuse me but no one was fucking talking to you" justin says mockingly.

"dude she is telling the truth it ment nothing calm down" he says.

Justin then jumps on him and starts to attack Henry. When he was about to throw his 3rd punch i grabed his arm which was a bad idea because he threw me on the ground and i fell on my hand.

"ow my hand henry help me" i shout.

Justin rushes over and tries to help me up but i resist.

"fine then be like that youre such a slut first me then sam and now him whats wrong with you" he spat in my face.

"leave justin this is all your fault" i spat back in his face.

"fine then and this time i do hope you rot"

"LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR ILL CALL THE COPS AND SAY YOU WERE HARRASSING ME" i spat in his face.

Henry comes and helps me in the car i tell him the address to the o2l house and he drove me there.

"ill be right out wait for me okay"

"okay but make it snappy i have to be home by 9:45"

"does little henry have a curfew"

"no my mom said that if i want homemade tacos i have to be there before 10 (A/N I LEGIT JUST HAD HOMEMADE TACOS LAST NIGHT AND THEY WERE SO GOOOOODDDDDDDD)"

"oh well ill be back"

I roll into the house and go upstairs with the help of sam. As im about to open the door i here crying and grunting. I open the door and see Justin punching the punching bag.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT NOW"

"i-i just c-came to g-get my stuff from your r-room"

"I SAID GET OUT NOW"

"o-okay but jus- i meen jc i want you to know that i still l-l-love y-you" i say then go downstairs crying with the help of trevor.

"CONNOR CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE" i yell and he comes down and sees me crying. He asked whats wrong and i tell him everything.

"can y-you get my t-things from jc's r-room for me p-please" he nods and comes down five minutes later.

"thanks mr.franta you always know how to make people feel so,so,so FRANTASTIC"

"thats juss what i doze" he says i hug him and peck his cheek then go to the car. I get in and Henry puts my wheelchair in the back. I tell him the address to my house and he drives there. We get there and he hels me in my chair and grabs my bags. We walk in.

"mom da- i meen karen david" i shout.

"kris" they say in unison and attack me in hugs.

"hey i really missed you guys and me and jc sorta broke-up AGAIN" i say on the verge of tears.

"aww kris yo cant keep doing this to yourself" david says andcomes over and embrace me in a HUGE bear hug.

"i love you dad and mom" and they stand there in SHOCK. Henry clears his throat and i finally speak up.

"mom dad this is Henry Edward Summers"

THEYRE IN SHOCK......AGAIN

"henry do you mind if we ask you a few questions" karen says, he nods.

"did you have a sister that was abused and taken away from you when she was 1 and you were 8"

"y-y-yes ive been trying to find her for 5 years now"

"did your parents go to jail"

"how do you know all of this"

"david they arent ready and neither am i" karen whispers to dad.

"karen its time you have to" he whispers back. She nods and turns around and clears her throat.

"kristen henry we have to tell both of you something" she says

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******