You Should've Told Me (ch 18)

Kristen's POV

I wake up and see that it is 8:47. I get up and grab my phone and see i got a text from Justin it reads:

JUSTIN<3: HEY SEE YOU AT 1 TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN OUR RELATIONSHIP

Oh crap.

I text him back:

ME: OKAY ILL BE READY

I imediatly regret that.

Way to be suddle Kristen.

I get up walk to the bathroom and take a shower. After im done i put on my watermake-up and go to my room.

I put on this blue and white striped bandeau bikini with boy short bottoms with an anchor on the side. I decide to call valentina to come swimming with me. She says she'll be here in 5 minutes and i throw on a cover-up and head downstairs to make me breakfast and then some snacks for later.

----valentina arrives----

"hey girl you ready to go swimming" valentina askes as she steps inside and i close the door behind her.

"yeah you go out back and i'll go get our snacks"i say and valentina goes out back.

I decided to call Justin and tell him to bring a bathing suit so he can go swimming with us and he says 'alright i'll be over soon'.

I walk out back and saw connor in the pool.

When did he even get here.

"hey con con when did you get here" i ask trying to sound as normal as possible.

"like 5 minutes ago you were on the phone so i didnt want to bother you" he says.

"oh okay well i guess this is another double date because i told Justin to come with his bathing suit" i say excitedly.

----12:56----

I hear  door bell and run to answer it.

"hey babe how are you" I say greeting Justin.

"good i guess" he says. He sounds a little out of it today.

"whats wrong' i ask sincerely.

"lets go in the livingroom so i can tell you what i've been meaning to tell you" he says.

"okay lets go"  i say grabbing his hand and walking to the living room.

"alright so what did you want to tell me" i say sitting down nerviously.

"well you know how i've been snapping at you these past few days we've been together' he says.

"yeah why" i ask.

'well theres a reason for that and the reason is because i have anger issues' he says.

"babe im so sorry why didnt you tell me i could've helped in some kind of way" i say hugging him.

"its okay i'll try to keep it in as much as possible" he says kissing my forehead.

"well go get dressed i want to go swimming" i say pushing him towards the bathroom.

"okay ill be right out" he says.

3 minutes later he comes out and we walk out back and see connor and valentina splashing each other and i feel justin tense up.

"its okay valentina invited him after i invited her dont worry" i whisper to justin.

"nice to see your joining the party jc" connor says and he tenses up even more. This is gonna be a long day.

******

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******