He's In A What (ch 20)

RECAP

He runs to a crying Darcy and unlifts the hoodies and I see...

Kristen's POV

DAMON!

"come on we have to rush him to the hospital" i hear Justin say.

I run over and hand the keys to Darcy and she looks at me and frowns.She speaks up and says...

"im not grabbing them from you i dont even want to see you right now-"

"Darcy what did i do to you it was just a acciedient IM SORRY"

"just GET AWAY FROM ME NOW "

"Kristen just lets go give me the keys" Justin says breaking the tension.

I give the keys to him and he gives them to Darcy and we rush to the hospital with an unconcious Damon in the backseat.

----at le hospital----

They grab Damon from Justin's grip and rush him to the emergency room.

"Darcy im so sorry i di-"

"SHUT UP I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW"

"please just explain to me why you are mad at me you never get this mad at me"

"im not just GET AWAY"

"youre lying tell me the truth"

"you wanna know the truth"

"yeah i just want to see my sister smile again"

"IM NOT YOUR SISTER"

"darcy i know you cant be that mad at me for you to say im not your sister"

"you ARENT my sister"

"what are you talking about" i say a bit taken back.

"your adopted and i will never be your sister....I WISH YOU WERE NEVER ADOPTED your better off with your DRUG, ABUSIVE, AND DUMB ass parents"

WELL THAT HURT.....ALOT!

"w-w-wh-what" i say shocked tears threatning to pour from my eyes.

"let me brake this down because apparently your to dumb to understand YOU.ARE.ADOPTED.YOU WERE NEVER BORN FROM OUR WAIT NO MY MOTHER"

"h-h-how c-c-could you" i say and begin running to the car.

Justin's POV

I come outta the bathroom to hear

"h-h-how c-c-could you" and see Kristen run outta the hospital.WTF!?

I walk over to Darcy and say...

"what happened what did you do"

She lifts her head eyes red and a new layer of tears pouring down her face.

"i-i-i said s-s-something i s-shouldnt have said" she says busting out in tears.

"what did you say' i say anger rising in me.

She continues crying.

I run outside and see Kristen struggling to open the car door.

"you need these" i say handing her the keys.

She opens the door and throw me the keys after she gets in the passengers seat.

I hop in and drive to the o2l house.

We arrive and i open the door and she runs up the room dodging the guys greetings.

Then i hear the door slam and the guys look at me.

"what did you do" ricky says after  a while.

"i realy dont know" i say stummped.

"well if you were a good boyfriend then youll go and check on her" connor says.

"watch it franta or ill do damage" i say angrily (A/N YEAH BELL MY GUY (JC) AGAINST YOUR GUY (CONNOR) LETS GO RN).

I then run upstairs to check on her.

******

sorry i had my friend Itzel over and i didnt want to be rude so i didnt update yesterday +

we were watching 02l vids on my laptop soooooo

ANYWAYS

vote

comment

and follow + share!!!!!!!!!!!!

added something different in there for you YOUR WELCOME

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******