B.A.E means before anyone else (ch 40)

Kristen's POV

I wake up and see that everyones tidying the house and the girls are all in the kitchen making te bes breakfast in le world.

"babe can you help me in my wheelchair"i ask whispring.

"why are you whispering" he whispers back walking over and putting me in my wheelchair.

"i cant get my voice to perject louder" i whisper back.

Then the worst thing happened. (A/N FOR THIS PART IF YOU READ OR WATCHED TFIOS IMAGINE THE PART IN THE CAR AT THE GAS STATION) I threw up blood then everything went BLACK.

Justin's POV

PLEASE DONT BE DEAD! PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME! NOT NOW! I LOVE YOU!

Everyoes in the livingroom now and are helping to try and wake kris up.

"try true loves kiss" kian says outta the blue.

"IT IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME LAWLEY" i yell gtting up and punching kian in the face him falling to the floor. Connor and Sam is holding me back before i could do anymore damage.

I look t everyone and see them wide eyed. DAFUQ THEY LOOKIN AT?

"babe?" i hear a weak voice say tappng my shoulder. Iturn around and see Kristen walking!

I envolope he in a hug and kiss her really hard not caring if she is all bloody.

"i love you'

"i love you more" she replies.

"impossible"

"no such thing" she says chuckling.

"I literally just got you all bloody" she says stepping back slightly me pulling her back and giving her a quick peck.

"come on you need to take a shower" darcy says guiding her to the bathroom.

"okay"

Kristen' POV

I get out the shower and see a  white laced up back long sleeved croptop and a black leather skater girl skirt on the hook and underclothes on the counter. I brush my teeth and put on my clothes. I finish and decide to put on a black hat on my bald head.

"hopefully my hair will come back soon" i mumble to myself.

I walk downstairs and see the guys getting ready to walk out of the door.

"where are we going" i ask Justin.

"oh we're going to your doctors appointment and theyre going to go shopping"

I start to hypervenalate (A/N I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT WORD).

"i.need.my.oxygen.tank." i manage to say and Justin runs to the living room and hooks me up. After about 5 minutes i calm down and we go to my appointment.

We arrive and we wait in the waiting room after we signed in.

"Kristen Ann Summers" the doctor says wth a big smle on his face. I run to him and give him a big bear hug.

"im glad you made it baby girl" he mummbles into my hair kissing my forehead.

"thank you" i say tears flowing silently. Me and jusin walk to the office with the doctor and i sit down on the bed and he sits in the chair.

"well now that your well i think everything is good  bu remember 3 more weeks on the portable oxygen tank"

"okay"

"other than that you are free to go and your next appointment will beeeee in 2 months"

"really i usually have 10-13 appointments a month"

"you are all set to go but take a half a pill  (A/N AFTER I TYPED THAT I INSTANTLY THOUGHT OF ANACONDA BY NICKI MINAJ) every 2 days"

"got it" i say as i walk out of the doctors office. We walk back to the car and Justin asks if i wanna go out tonight and i say yeah.

----later that night----

I gt in the car and we head to the Suprise Location. Im wearing a short black dress thatspuffy at th bottom, some black toms, and my black hat from earlier. Justin's wearing a red plaid short sleeved shirt with blue jeans and brown penny loafers. We arrive at the beach and in the distance   i can see a pcnic set up. I take of my shoes and run to the picnic.

----after a wonderful evening----

We are now home and im about to go to sleep .

"JUSTIN COME QUICK" i yell. He busts in the room and sees me laing down.

"what do you want"

"come cudle with m"

"fineee"

He lay down and we are now spooning in the dark.

"You know what"

"what"

"yoare my B.A.E" 

"i already know that justin"

"do you een know what that stads for"

"yes a girlfriend or babe"

"wrong it meens before anyone else"

"oh then your my B.A.E too"

And with that were asleep.

We wake up in the morning and i decide to go to the grave sight to see my parents. I arrive and im there for atleastan hour. I finally put my fowers on here graves and drive home. Wen I get there its night time. Wow i didnt know it was that far. I ge there and open the door and everyone jumps ot and yells surprise and i see a banner that says 'Were Glad Your Well' and i run upstairs and change into party clothes. I come down and enjoy the party.

I look down at my tatoo. This is my life With OurSecondLife. This is my past,present, and future and im HAPPY!

                                                                 THE END

******

sadly this is the last chapter

i decided to add something for Talia because she plays the main character

and we all miss herrrr

+

i decided to make it long because its the last chapter

im literally in tears rn

thanks for reading

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******