I cant Believe You (ch 23)

----3 weeks later----

Kristen's POV

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

I open my eyes and see that im alone in a hospital room. I see my guitar and grab it and began to sing.

I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want

Be your number one

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask

Give you all I am

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weight of worlds

If that's what you need

Be your everything

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much

'Til I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human 

I end the song and put the guitar back down by my bed . I look around and see everyone except Justin in the room just staring at me with there mouths open. I look and see Darcy,'Mom', and 'Dad'.

I look at them in discuss. They nod and tells everyone if we can have a minute alone. They leave and its just me and my 'parents'.

"what do you want karen and david" i say.

"honey im so sorry i didnt want to tell you until you were 18" karen says.

"just tell me why would you do this" i say tears brimming my eyes.

"we had to take you away from your parents they were abusing you and you were tied up and crying/screaming at the top of your lungs and  y-y-you w-were" is all she could finish before breaking down in tears.

"i w-was w-what" i ask nerviously.

"y-you w-were r-r-r-r-raped" she said before crying even harder.

I sat there in disbelief with my mouth gaped open.

"i was what" i ask tears coming down my face.

"im sorry honey but you were raped at the age of 1 and we didnt know until we took you to the hospital" david says.

"NO NO NO YOUR ALL LIARS YOUR LYING GET OUT NOW I CANT STAND TO BE HERE WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS JUST LET ME DIE I WOULD JUST BEEN BETTER OFF DEAD THAN HERE AT THIS PLACE JUST KILL ME PLEASE JUST KILL ME" i scream at the top of my lungs.

"honey we know you dont mean th-" karen starts before i cut her off.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT I MEEN GET OUT NOW AND WHEN I LEAVE IM NOT COMING HOME IM STAYING AT THE O2L HOUSE SO DONT EXCPECT ME TO SEEE YOU FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS OKAY SO GO HOME PACK MY BAGS AND BRING THEM HERE AND DONT COME BACK UNLESS YOURE SIGNING ME OUTTA HERE OKAY? OKAY NOW LEAVE"  i shout at them.

On that note they leave with tears coming down there face.

38 minutes later Justin comes in with my suitcase and hugs me and kisses me and tels me he loves me and he missed me.

I then start crying and being a HOT MESS.

"I cant believe this" i manage to choke out.

"i know being adopted this whole time and not knowing it thats just crazy oh yeah and happy late 13th birthday" he says.

"thanks and itsnot only that i was adopted it was also because *sigh* i was raped when i was 1 years old" i say tears threatning to pour.

"its okay its okay pleas just calm down" he cooes in my ear.

"i cant i just hate life so much i just wanna die so bad theres nothing to live for anymore nobody even loves me anymore my own parents didnt even want me" i say calming down abit.

"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN OKAY I LOVE YOU AND IF YOU DIE I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ANYMORE I WILL BE HEATBROKEN EVERYDAY" he says sternly.

"yeah i know you do you said that like 50 times already" i say after a while.

"but i did something to Darcy the night you came o the hospital and i think you should know what i did" he says shakily.

"what did you do" iask nerviously.

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******