What Do You Want (ch 14)

Kristen's POV

"wellllll" he starts off.

"me and Darcy are going on a date saturday night" he says and my jaw dropped.

"you better close your mouth before you catch flies" Darcy says.

"oh..sorry..but you guys are dating now" i asked shocked.

"yeah and you are going to go shopping with me tomorrow" Darcy says.

"okay, but how are we supposed to mope around if you are happy" i say kinda bummed.

"well i was thinking about that on the way down here and i say go talk to Jc and se-" 

"ITS JUSTIN NOT JC' i yell cutting her off and running upstairs crying.

"KRISTEN IM SORRY DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG" i hear Darcy yell.

I slam the door and get on my bed crying.

Sam's POV 

Jc has been moping around and everything for the past 10 HOURS i guess he really misses her. So i just decided to go up there and see if he wanted me to talk to Kristen. I enter the room and see that he isn't there. I search the room and see a note on the night-stand it reads:

Dear Fellas,

Dont worry about me i just went to Kristen's house to see if she would take me back be back soon.

JC

I guess he had the same idea as me.

Justin's POV (or jc your choice)

I go up to Kristen's front door and ring the doorbell.Then Damon answers it.

"hey man how are you" Damon asks me.

"what are you doing here" i ask furiously.

"im here with Kristen and Darcy were gonna have a lazy night and just mope around or atleast Kristen is" he says.

"what do you meen 'at least kristen is'" i say.

"well i came here and ended asking Darcy on a date and kristen was just saying how are w supposed to mope around if you have a date and then Darcy was saying maybe you should talk to jc and see if he can come over and stuff but when she said jc she flipped she started yellng saying 'ITS JUSTIN NOT JC' and ran to her room crying. he explains.

"well let me in i have to talk to her" i say demandingly.

"okay but when she starts yelling then you have to go" he says.

I walk up to her room and open the door. I see her on her bed with her head in her pillow crying.

"babe im sorry for everything and i have something i really really need to tell you" i say and she turns around wide eyed.

"i had something important i needed to tell you to and it can effect our realationship or whats left of it alot" she says breaking down.

"im so sorry i will listen and be fully comited to our realationship just please take me back" i say in a pleading tone.

"i will take you back but this is really serious and our realationship is going to end really soon" she says making me worried.

"what do you meen 'end really soon'" i say.

"well you know how i was diagnosed with luekimea" she says.

"yeah why" i ask/says.

"well when they broke the news to me that i was diagnosed i asked how long that i have and they said two months" she says making a tear roll down my cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

"what do you meen two m-months" i say with my voice cracking.

"well after those months ar over then i wont be alive anymore and nothing can change that" she says.

I rub her back and then kiss her cheek. Soon i speak upcand say:

"well i'll sped the night with you and instead of moping how about we play games and have some fun and watch movie and all the works" i say enthusiasticaly 

"sure lets go done so they dont come and get us" she says.

******

are you happy she finally told them and that they are back together

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!

- AaliyahStayinCloudy

******