Personal Assistant

⚠A/N : this story will contain a lot of swearing words and mature content.. ⚠

Momo's POV

My name is Hirai Momo.. I just graduated student from the best college in my town owned by my Dad's boss.. Mr. Myoui.. my dad work with him from I was a little kid.. until now.. that is why I get to feel how is studying in a good college and school..

Once after I graduate.. dad called me to come with him to Mr.Myoui for saying thanks that he had already take care of me all this time.. and my dad..

Dad sends me to his office as Mr.Myoui asked Dad to left us alone..

"Hirai Momo" he called me as I bow to him

"Yes, sir" I said as he stands up from his seat walking towards me..

He stares at me from the top to toe.. and he places both of his hand on my shoulder...

"You have a board shoulder..good.. I can see you have that strong muscle.. to protect my princess" he said as I look at him confused.

"Your dad might not tell you this.. so I will tell you now.. the contract of me and your dad is.. I will support all your needs until you graduate but you should work for me after that" he said as I startled.. dad.. why you didn't tell me..

"I believe on Hirai family all these years cause you guys never disappoint me.. so yeah I will get my precious princess to have you too believe" he said...

"It is not a hard job to do Momo" he continues as he walks around me talking while I stand straight at my place..

"Mina will be my successor.. cause I am getting old.. in a week.. she will be back from US.. and from then you start to work" he said.

"Yes, sir" I said with my loud voice..

"Ohh.. I like that Momo.. it is not hard.. you just have to be her personal assistant" he said

"Also my manager of controlling that girl" he said as I look at him..

"Why? Because Mina is so hard to be controlled.. I don't like to control her.. but she is too stubborn sometimes so I need her to listen to me" he said

"So, what should I do for you.. sir?" I asked him

"What you have to do is just.. stay beside her.. being her bodyguard.. driver and secretary.. it may sounds weird that I should just hire the girl personal assitant.. but you know Momo.. your dad just have you.. and I believe in Hirai.." he said.

"She is my precious princess.. everyone had an eye for her.. cause she is perfect.. and Mina almost got kidnapped when she is little.. just for a money.. so I need someone to protect her.. she is my life.. not even a scratch can touch my fragile girl.. do you understand.. Hirai?" He said as I gulp on my saliva.

"Yess" I said as he grabs my arm..

"I need to train you more" he said as he gives me the file to sign..

"Sign it.." he said as I signed it.. okay dad I will pay off your hard work..

"Momo.. one week.. you will get trained by my bodyguard leader.. also your dad.. do your best.. before Mina come" he said as I nodded

"Yes, sir" I said

"Here" he gives me a car key..

"What is this sir?" I asked

"Your gift.. car.. and an apartment beside my daughter.. that is how you can watch her closely" he said as I bow..

"Thank you sir" I said as he laughed..

"Your dad raise you well Momo.. " he said as he sits back at his table..

"You can go back now.." he said as I bow and excuse myself..

I walk out of the room as My dad waits for me out there...

"Dad you didn't tell me" I said..

"Sorry buddy.. but isn't it great.. you get a job as soon as you graduate" he said..

"Yes, I am lucky.. but you should just tell me beforehand dad.." I said as Dad pulled me out of the office..

"You know Momo.. dad have spent a half of my life here.. for Myoui.. you should respect and be thankful for them.. they offer me a job for your future so I take it.. don't ever disappoint them.. Momo.. Dad believes in you" he said as he taps my shoulder..

"Now.. you need to be trained like a soldier" dad continue..

"Wait.. what?" I look at him surprisingly..

"Come on buddy, you are her personal assitant.. anything happens to her you will get scold.. especially she is a girl that every boy want" he said.

"Is she that beautiful and perfect.. why must I really be her bodyguard too" I said.

"We have a lot of guard.. but the strongest must be you.. cause you are protecting the gems of this company.. you understand?" Dad said as I nodded.

"Now.. I will send you to the training session.. be ready.. Hirai" he said as he takes his phone and called someone..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...