Ample

Mina's POV

I arrived at my parent's place as that Momo is following me inside..

"Mina you are here" dad said as I walk to him.

"Yes, dad" I said

"Momo.. you come here.. join our dinner" he said as I widen my eyes

"Dad you said it is family dinner" I whines

"They are like our family anyway.. his dad is inside too" dad said

"Yes, sir" that man aid and walk with us to the dinning room

The food being served as I take aseat..

"where is mom?" I asked my da as..

"I am here baby.. oh my God.. I miss my baby penguin" my mom said as she kiss my cheeks and hugs me

"Mr. Hirai and Momo.. take a seta.. eat with us" dada said as that momo take a seat beside of me..

"Momo is her personal assistant from now on.. he is Mr. Hirai's son" my dad said to my mom

"wow.. you are so handsome and big built buddy.. I believe you can protect my daughter well" Mom said..

"yes, mam .. I will" he bow to my Mom

"Mina.. take care of him too.." my mom said as I nodded

"So lets us start eating.. I am hungry" dad said as Mom take the food for dad and Momo?

"Mom.. where is mine" I whined as she doesn't even remember I am her daughter..

"wait baby.. Momo first he should eat a lot cause he will be the one protecting you" Mom said

what is with this family.. have been hypnotized of Momo or what?

"Thank you, Mam" he said as I look at him glaring..

While Mom takes a food for me.. I felt a soft touch on my thigh .. I am wearing a short dress.. I look at my lap as Momo is rubbing his hand on my thigh.. I grab his hand and crash his hand away of me..

"what are you doing? are you crazy?" I lean closer to him and whisper

"Too short.. you shouldn't wear that" he said as I get annoyed..

"it is not your business" I again whisper to him

"It is because you make me turn on.. maybe will make the other boy turn on too" he whispers back on my ear making me shiver..

"ehmm.. I need to go to toilet.. excuse me.." I said as I walk to the toilet..

that is crazy.. he is really pervert.. why he didn't even afraid being with me? I am her boss's daughter.. he must be crazy touching me like his girlfriend.. but why I felt his touch is very arousing..

I heard a door click open as I look t the door side..

"what are you doing here?" I yelled at Momo as he comes in the toilet and locks the door..

"Don't shout.. I just need to pee" he said blocking my mouth and in a while he let me go after I quiet down..

He unbelts his pants in front of me with his face looking at me like he is going to do something..

He pulls off his pants as I close my eyes..

"Yaa.. you crazy?" I shouted as again not letting me to continue he grab my mouth and lean to me as I felt his bulge is rubbing on my thigh..

"I won't do anything to you miss.. it's okay... I said I just need to pee.. that is all" he said as he walks backward still showing me his big bulge showing under his boxer.. damn he is that big.. I turn around and I hear a piss sound of him..

The hell is he doing to me.. he is really a pervert or what? why he is doing this to me..

"I am done: he said as I turn away and want to get out but he is in front of me and grabs me by my waist..

"so.. I see yours.. you see mine, right? that is fair play Miss" he said as he pinned me to the wall

"what did you feel after seeing me like that?" he asked seductively

"wh.. what do you mean... you pervert.. let me go" I said as he hold my arms tight..

"I am so thirsty.. we should go back and have a drink.. Ms.Myoui" he whispers in my ear and let me go..

I go to unlock the door , running out.. and go back to my seat.. he is creepy damn hot shit ever.. why he did that?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...