Appealing

Mina's POV

Someone rang the bell as I am preparing myself to go out with Momo..I done my make up as I grab my bag and go to the door..
I open the door as what I saw is a huge boquet of flowers..
"Miss.. this is not from me.. its from Mr. Hirai" Momo driver said as I grab the flower
"So where are him?" I asked as he just smile..
"I will escort you to him, Miss please let me" he said as we walk to the parking lot..
I enter the car and soon I am in.. the driver give me a box..
"From.. Mr. Hirai" he said as I opened it..
Its another box of flowers and a clothes..
I open the letter and he write..

I am waiting for my princess... but please blindfold yourself.. cause its a surprise..

What? He is really unromantic man.. why he ask me blindfold myself instead of him blindfold me and even ask his driver to take me..ugh..

Momo's POV

I am preparing al the candles along the way to our room.. I mean I bought a house for us after wedding.. glad now I can treat her like a queen.. I bought all penguin stuff and place it on our room.. sound childish but I think she will likes it.. I decorate our room with polaroid of her childhood... her primary school photos.. junior high.. high school.. and college.. also.. her selca that she took with my phone.. with our photos together..
I make it a love shape candle on the place I will wait for her.. ugh.. sounds cheesy.. but I am trying..
I hold the ring on my hand.. start to shake.. I am being nervous.. why...

Mina's POV

Soon I arrived the driver help me get out from the car..
"Miss.. you can take it off" he said as I unfold the blindfold..
I look around...
Oh..my... God... where am I?.. all the trees with green and cheerful color around me.. with the stairs in front of me.. with all candles all the way on the stairs..
I start to walk up the stairs.. until I arrived at the front of the main door..
There is a Penguin folded paper stick on the door..
I grab it and turn it away..
"Open the door.." I open the door as...

This house.. is so big.. what is it?
I walk along the way following the candles until I see the room.. that the door opened..
With the colorful lights on inside..
I get in as I see all my photos is hang in that colorful light way.. with candles under..

Momo's POV

She walks in.. making me so nervous.. she is wearing a red skinny dress.. showing  her sexy shoulder.. and her S line of her body.. her knock of heels sound closer and closer as she is watching the polaroid I made to her..
She finally found me.. standing in the heart shape candles.. she stops walking as I stare at her..
"M...mina" I suttered..
"Why.. are you getting damn nervous" she tease me as I kneel down
"Because you are beautiful.... ummm" I said as she walks towards me
"Will you marry me? Stay with me here? For the rest of our life.. with all our children.. having a good life" I said as she smile..

"I do.. I will" she said as I get up and hold her hand..
I put the ring on her finger as she stare at me..
"I am sorry I don't know.. maybe this is what you want?" I Said
"I thought you are being clueless" she said
"Yes I am.. I ask Jihyo.. for this.. I mean I don't know why you suddenly mad..." I said as she stops me and kiss me..
"I am sorry I am so greedy.." she said
"No, baby.." I said as I kiss her forehead..
"You like the house?" I asked
"Yeah" she nodded
"Great.." I said as she giggled she take something on her bag and its a handkerchief..
"Are you sweating alot" she said as she wipe my sweat away..
"Ehh.. yeah.. cause its hot and.. nervous" I said
"Why.. you know my answer anyway" she said
"But still I am afraid that you and the baby don't like it" I said as I hold her tummy
"I like it.. the baby will like it too.." she said as I grab her closer and hugs her..
"Mina.... thank you.. I love you" I said
"Oppa, I am the one who should say that.. thank you for being a good boyfriend for me and sorry if I ever disappoint you.." she said
"No you don't " I said as I tilt my head and sealed our lips together..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...