Racy

*okay Mina.. I am fine 😱😱😱😱*

Momo's POV

Soon we arrived at the ceremony hall.. I take Mina's hand and she wraps her hand on my arms.. she is holding the flowers we bought before.. then after a few step closer to the door.. I just realize.. everyone is staring at us.. not us.. maybe Mina.. not even shocked anymore.. she is so stunning and damn beautiful tonight.. good way to have a revenge....
I keep walking with her inside the ceremony hall while everyone that is busy talking to each other stop for a while because we walk pass by them.. really I felt like I am the one who getting married with her..

"Woahh.. who are them? The girl so beautifull.. see that.. that boy too.. omg.. couple goals" people talks as I can even heard that.. couple goals.. hmmm..
"Son Chaeyoung" Mina suddenly stop in front of the man who is wearing a black suit.. I think it is him.. who is her ex.. he turn back in a shocked..
"Mina....y..you are here" he trembles while I look at him..
"Congratulation for your wedding, Chaeyoung" she said as she gave him the flowers
"Why this?" He asked.
"Cause I am just done with every bullshit you say to me when you give me that flowers.. I give it back to you all your bullshit" she said as I am so amazed that she can be that harsh to her ex..

"Umm.. Mina I am sorry for that" he said as suddenly someone in a white elegant dress come..
"Baby, who is this?" The girl asked Chaeyoung as she linked her hand on him.. okay she is his wife..
"Umm.. This is Mina..-" he haven't done talking but Mina already cut him..
"Chaeng ex girlfriend.." Mina said as suddenly the girl laugh..
"Ohh I see that haha" she said
"Mina this is Kim Dahyun" Chaeng said as Mina smile..
"And this is Hirai Momo, my boyfriend" she suddenly said as I smile and wrap my hand on her waist..
"Hello.. nice to know you" I greet them..
"Good you have move on, Mina" Chaeng said
"Yeah, thanks for you.. I got this man with me.. more caring, more sweet and even perfect for me.. not a jerk like you" she said as I look at her who is really cruel on her words..

"Mina..." I called her as suddenly she grab me by my neck and kiss me..
I will just flow with her then okay just tonight... I grab her waist closer to me and kiss her hard.. while the whole of people in a shock..
Why? Cause we looks like the married couple? Hmm they are confused which couple is married tonight.. good job Momo..
She pulled off and smile at me.. I look at around me who is looking towards me.. there is Mina's friend with her boyfriend.. giggling at what Mina and I did.. and also........shit.... she is here... no damn why.. she is here? Did she see what happenes before..

I let Mina go as I want to go to that girl.. I should explain.. shit.. but Mina hold my hand tight..
"Where are you going?" She asked as she glared at me..
"Just a minute.. please" I said as suddenly..
"Momo Oppa?" I turn around and okay.. shit I am done..
"Yes, Jihyo ah..." I said as Mina turn to look at her..
"Oppa? Who is this?" Mina asked..
"M..my.. college best friend" I strunggled..
"Hello.. I am Park Jihyo.." Jihyo said as Mina hold my arms..
"I am Mina.. Momo's girlfriend" Mina said.. okay.. damn it.. I am done..
"Umm Jihyo.. I can explain.. umm" I am so nervous...
"Explain? What? Come on I am happy for you Oppa.. finally you are not alone anymore" Jihyo said..
"Yes.. I mean umm yeah" I said as Mina looks at  me..

"Should I leave you guys alone? I Will be there with Sana, okay baby?" Mina said as she pecks my cheeks.. fuck .. I can't do this here..
"Woah.. Oppa.. you really amazing.. you got that godness? She is really beautiful" Jihyo said as she hit my chest..
"Ouch.." I hissed in pain cause it is the scars from yesterday..
"Oppa? You okay?" She asked..
"I am okay.. just a scar from work" I said
"Work?" She asked.
"Yes let's not talk about work.. so how are you?" I asked..
"As you see.. I am good.. I work as a chemist now.." she said
"Great for you.. so you still alone?" Momo are you insane..
"Haha.. why are you asking me.. I am still alone.. I thought if you are still alone I will make you my boyfriend" she said as my heart gonna explode no.. I am still alone damn..

"One step late.. after me" Mina came back and link her hand on my arms..
"Yes, guess I am.. but you guys looks good together" she said..
"Thanks" Mina said
"Umm.. Okay.. Oppa.. I should go... I have a night shift on the pharmacy so I have to go for work.. and here.. my card.. you can find me there..visit sometime" she said as Mina take it from her..
"Thank you.. see yaa" Mina said as she put the card on my suit..
"Seems like you are wanted boy for girls in the college.. I wonder why you never date anyone.." she said.
"I almost date someone.. but you make it won't be able to happen anymore" I mumbles
"Huh? What did you say? I didn't hear it.. why you talk with so low" Mina said..
"No, let it go" I said
"Let's go" she said..

Damnn... whyyyyy.. must I met her here.. and being Mina's boyfriend now.. I will just have that one crush without dating her until I die? Damn Momo.. you are so dumb..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...