Handsome

Momo's POV

I stay at Mina place last night... she fell a sleep when we watch Movie together on the couch.. so cute.. I take her to her room and let her sleep in my arms.. she really loves to hug me like a teddy bear.. not even move away she is still in the same position until the morning..
I was a wake because of my phone ring.. I set an alarm for having a morning work out.. today is saturday.. the day that I will have my day off as Mina promise.. I have an appointment with Jihyo for today.. I am just don't know how to say it to Mina..she won't let me go by myself after we decides to date each other..

She still sleeping soundly leaning on my chest..I place my lips on her forehead as I love her scent so much.. maybe this called love? I don't know I just love everything of her..
"Good morning" she felt my touch as she wake up.. looking at me still with her sleepy eyes.
"Morning Mina" I said as she leans towards me..
"Can I have morning kiss?" She asked as I peck her lips..
"That's enough..we have to wash up first" I said as I left the bed and go to the bathroom..
"Babe.. " she walks to me as I just realize my toothbrush is not here.. not my bathroom.. of course it is not here..
"Here.. use the new one" she gave me the new tooth brush..
"Should have just move in my place anyway" she said as she hugs me from back.. and I start too brush my teeth..

Mina's POV

"Hmm showuldn't uyuu brush uyuuurr teeth too?" He mumbles
"What did you say?" I asked as I stare at him.. he is still with that sleepy face.. also a messy hair...but he looks so handsome anyway..
"Shouldn't you brush your teeth too?" He clean her mouth as I start to brush my teeth..
"I want to go to gym.. you want to join me?" He asked
"No.. will wait for you.. get here for breakfast.. I will cook for you" I said as he nodded..
"Mina.. today is my day off like you said.. I just have plan to meet Jihyo from few days ago.. so For lunch time I can't be with you.. you okay with that?" He asked me as I nodded..

I clean my mouth and wash my face but he still looking at me at the door way..
"Are you sure?" He asked as I grab a towel and dry my face.. walking to him and peck his lips..
"Yes, as long as you don't be pervert to someone else than me.." I said as I walk out from the bathroom..
"I thought you will not allowed me" he said.
"Baby, love is about trust too.. I trust you.. but I am actually jealous.. like what you felt when I am getting so close with Tzuyu.. especially Jihyo is your ex crush.. but I just need you to promise me... you won't cheat on me.." I said as he nodded

"I won't.. hmmm..  I will try" he said as I glare at him..
"What? Try? Then okay I will marry Tzuyu" I tease him..
"Mina.. you know we are just... I mean how long we will keep being like this? Your parents will ask you too marry Tzuyu soon" he said..
"I am thinking for the best way for us.. still disscussing it with Tzuyu.. don't be worried.. I don't choose all of this anyway.. I don't want this happened too.." I said
"but what if we can't stop your dad?" He asked
"I will run away and live with you" I said
"No.. I am just afraid I can't make you happy.. I am not capable of anything" he said as I walks towards him and wrap my hand on his waist.. leaning on his chest..
"I don't need you to be perfect.. cause you are perfect now.. and I love you" I said

"But Mina I can't give you anything.. I don't have all of these if your dad don't give me" he said..
"I don't care.. as long as we are together.. you said you are tired being here all your life? Should we just run away?" I asked as he cupped my face..
"No.. you crazy penguin.. lets talk about it later.. I will go to gym" he said as he walks away..
"Remember one thing Momo.. I am his only daughter.. he won't let me go.. also.. I am his daughter.. I have a same greed with him.. I will make what I want comes true..just need some time.." I said as he looks at me...
"You can go now, I will cook for breakfast" I said as I walk out the room with him..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...