Voluptuary

Mina's POV

We both cuddling until fall a sleep, today I didn't go to work as Dad go instead of me..
Tzuyu came here before.. checking on Momo.. he said Momo is better now.. just need to treat his bruise away..the mess that happened here.. I clean it before.. the broken vase and glasses.. his dad is so mean doing this to him..
Now I lie in Momo's arm.. I play with his face..
I wonder why.. again.. we can ended up here..
He just make me fall in love with him in his every touch.. every stare.. easily.. guess that fate has set us up together..
His hand which on my waist now grabbing me closer..

"You are awake?" He asked as he open his eyes and look at me...
"Yes" I said as he peck my lips..
"You are happy? To skip your work?" He asked as I nodded..
"How about doing another work? Here" he said as he get up and push me lie on my back..
"The pervert mode on already?" I asked as he lock our lips together.. I grab his nape and start to feel him digging in my lips with his tongue.. he gently kiss me..
"I thought I have to wait until you are well" I said
"I am totally well.." he said as he pull off his shirt..

"You Miss it, don't you?" He put off his pants in a flash..
"You are the one who miss it.. I think" I tease as he smirk..
"Should have punish you from what you did" he said as I pull off my shirt..
"Then do it" I said as he throw himself to me and kiss me hungrily.. I grab his back..
"Ouch.. Mina.." he suddenly pull off ..
"Ugh.. sorry baby.  I forgot" I just remember he is still in pain on his back.. because of what happened...
Suddenly we look at each other awkwardly..
The both of us giggled..
"What?" I asked as he shake his head..
"You are beautiful.." he said as he reach my bra and unclaps it..

He go on my chest and plant kisses to my bare skin..
"Don't take the pills from now" he said suddenly as he looks at me..
"Why? You want to have a child now?" I asked as he pecks my lips..
"Yeah, that is the way that we didn't get caught for lying anyway" he said as I hold his arms which are trapping me between him..
"I am not ready" I said as I grab his hand..
"Why? To be a mom of my child?" He asked
"No, to be a young Mom.." she said..
"Young mother is sexy.. don't be afraid.. I will be with you" he said as he kiss me..wrapping my hand around him as he gently kiss me..

Feeling a soft touch on my thigh.. his hand is trailing my skin down there.. making me feel his loves..
He grab my panties.. pulling it of me.. then grab my breast squeezing it as I grip on his bed.. feeling his hand started to get closer to my crotch.. making me feel so aroused.. he put his thumb on my clit.. rubbing it with his finger..
"Hmmm.. Momo" I moaned his name as he keeps plant me a kiss around my chest... going down to my tummy..
"I love you" he looks at me and smirks..
Then he grab both of my thigh.. open it wide getting down between my legs and place his lips on my core.. I felt a soft touch on .y sensitive spot..as He keeps teasing me with his tongue as I grab his hand..
"Ahhh.. Baby.." he licks me.. insert his tongue inside me playfully.. rubbing and touching me gently...with his hand on my chest.. squeezing me..making me groaned in pleasure..
I grab his hair.. not being patient.. pull him up as I get up sit straight.. pulling his pants down.. revealing his big friend..

"Impantient" he said as he throw away his pants.. lie me back on the bed..
He pressed himself on me.. can feel our skin connecting on each other.. being one as we felt each other heart beat.. he looks at me with his sexy stare then lean towards me licking my jawline.. biting it slowly teasing me.. I send a sweet smile for his tease..
"You are beautiful.. in every of you.. I am in love with just everything in you" he whisper as  he suddenly push his big friend inside of me...
"Ahhhh" I grab his nape as he start to thrust inside me.. he do it gently.. making me groaned for him.. feeling he is stroking me in and out down there..
"You will get punish.. later" he pants as he pumps me in and out leaning on the bed.. leaving me moaning for him in a pleasure and passionately stare at him.. he moaned with me.. feeling the amazing reaction of our body.. connecting to each other..

"Come on guys, I am not going to watch a porn" suddenly I heard Sana's Voice as Momo pulled off and grab the blanket cover over us in a flash..
I look at the doorway Sana is standing there looking at us..
"Sana, why can you got into here?" I asked as I cover my body with the blanket while Momo is getting awkward..
"I go to your place but no answer and then I met Momo's dad.. he said you are here.. he open the door for me.. he is outside.. stop what you guys doing.. get dress.. Momo.. I think your dad wanted to see you" Sana said as Momo nodded..

"Okay, but Sana.. we need to dress.. can you-" I said as she turned back and walks our the room..
"I know" she said as she close the door..
I look at Momo who is looking at me awkwardly.. he is so red.. blushing..
"Why are you so red?" I asked
"What do you think? This is embarassing.. your friend just saw us doing things" he said as he grab his pants and tee getting dress while I do the same..
"Forgot lock the door?" I asked..
"I think we don't even close the door" he said as we both laughed..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...