Rauncy

Momo's POV

I have been waiting for 5 minutes out side the coffee shop..they looks like having a serious talk.. I don't know what is that.. but they keep glancing at me for few times.. is there something wrong with my face.. hmm?
"Momo" suddenly they come out as I bow to them..
"Lets go home" Mina said as both of her friend waves at her.. I open the door for her entering the car..
I get in the driver seat as Mina close her eyes.. again.. she felt really tired after this long day..
"Miss, are you okay?" I asked her..
"Yes I am okay" she mumbles as I continue to drive..

Soon after I park my car.. and open the door for her.. she gets out from the car and looks at me..
"Hmm the huge disaster is coming from tomorrow.. can you just give me a piggy ride? I am so tired" she said as I get down and lift her on my back..
"You such a good man I ever have.. you listen to me well.." she mumbles on my ear...
"Because you are my boss" I said..
"I don't want you to have a horrible boss like me" she said
"You are not horrible" I said as we walk to the lift..
"So what kind of boss I am?" She asked..
"A beautiful... Charming.. Clever.. and sexy boss" I smirks as she bite my shoulder.
"Ahhh" I whines as she giggled..

"I remember I just bit it before.. well.. if you said so.. why you don't even just be my boyfriend?" She suddenly said as I walk out the lift and let her down..
"Because you are my boss" I said as she sighed..
"Can't you see me as just an ordinary girl? Not your boss.. my life is already full of the problems.. I don't want to make you my another problems" she said as she walks to me..
"Momo, you like that girl?" She asked
"Who?" I asked.
"Park JiHyo"  she said as I startled
"How do yo-" I get cut off by her kiss.. she pulled me on my collar and kiss me hungrily..

I am about to lift my hand and kiss her back but... what is that.. my heart.. just beats so fast.. is it because I am nervous and get shocked because she knows who I love? Or it is beating for another girl who is kissing me?
"Is it Jihyo?" She pulled off as she lets her hand go slowly down to my chest..
"You confused? That is what I felt too.. why.. you are so hungry for me but you love someone else?" She said..
"Miss.. I am just-" she cut me off again blocking my mouth with her hand..

"So, please think about it.. and tell me your answer.. I am so tired with this game of you Momo.. it is me? Or Jihyo?" She said as she turn away and walk into her room.
I get in my place.. like a fool..
What game? What does she mean? Her or Jihyo? She is my boss and Jihyo is my crush that is the differences so what is she expecting me to say?.. is it about love? Umm.. maybe.. but okay let it go for now..
I will just have a rest..

*the morning*

I get up earlier today.. having a work out at the apartment gym.. I get there with my training pants and sleeveless shirt.. I start to have a cardio in a treadmill.. running in a standard pace.. keep my body strong as I have to protect that girl more from now..
I have run for 15 minutes with increasing the speed... then I stop and want to get to the other gym equipment training but.. suddenly everyone is excited with the news.. I want to ignore that but I stop doing everything soon after I heard..
"The CEO of MMeds Company, Ms. Myoui Mina confirmed her relationship with The CEO of CHospital, Mr.Chou Tzuyu.. they have been a best friend for long time ago.. and now they are reported to be planning their marriage in the future. "  what? How it can be? Mina and Tzuyu? Isn't that boy have a girlfriend.. his girlfriend is Sana.. Mina's bestfriend.. how can it is possible..

I grab my towel and run up to Mina's room..
I use my card to open the door.. brags in her room and
"Why don't you tell me? You are getting married with Tzuyu?" I said as she just wake up from her sleep..
"Yaaa.. why you are here so early.. that things? Sorry.. you will know by the news anyway.. that is why I don't told you" she said.
"But why it is Tzuyu? Isn't he has a girlfriend?" I asked her..
"Yes, he has.. so what? Why do you care now?" She asked me..
"Why? Why I am care.. it is..oh yeah why I am asking this?" I Rub my nape and she giggled..
"Jealous?" She gets up and walks towards me..
"Who?" I asked her back getting awkward.. why would I jealous?
"You.. to me? Because I am getting married?" She asked..
"You will get married with him?" I blurred out.. ya momo why are you asking that..

"I will get married.. later.. let's see who I will marry.. you or Tzuyu" she said as she looks straight into my eyes..
"It can't be me miss" I said..
"Yes, because I am with Tzuyu? And I am your boss? Momo.. so I am just curious.. why you are so shocked by the news?" She asked..
"Umm.. eh.. because.. you didn't told me.... that's mean I have to work hard today.. for...umm protecting you from the reporter... maybe" I Struggled.. stupid Momo..
"I see that... so get prepared" she said as she tap my chest..
"Ahh are you healed already? Your scar?" She asked..
"Yeah.. it is better now" I said as she nodded..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...