Petite

Momo's POV

I freeze on my spot after she throwing me that question..
"You still didn't know the answer?" She asked as I can just look at her.
"Okay, I will give you more time" she said as she walks back to her seat and take a sit...
I still on my spot looking at Mina while she is reading back the documents and files..
Why she suddenly make me feel so confused with myself.. I adore her that much.. she always make me amaze with everything on her from the start.. but I have my own desire to get out from here.. but my heart wanted me to stay with her..

What the hell is going on in my body..
"Why are you still here? Wanna say something?" She asked as I shake my head.
"Um.. no.. I will excuse myself Miss.." I said as I turn back and wanted to walk out from the office..
"Momo, your free day will be this saturday.." she said as I look back at her..
"Ahh.. yes.. thank you miss" I said as she smile..

Mina's POV

he looks cute if he is confused like that.. I can't hold myself.. I wonder how can I make him fall for me more than he fall for that girl.. eventhough I thought he already fall for me from the start.. but why he keeps denying it?
Time for getting back home.. I grab my stuff and go out from my office.. but Momo is falling a sleep on the desk..
Is he that tired? I didn't ask him to do much work today..
I walk to his table side slowly trying not yo wake him and looks at what he did..

There is a blue notebook on his table.. I take it and open it..
Ms. Myoui Mina's data..
I turn to next page.. it shows me all of my data..
Such as my full name, where I was born.. my birthday.. my favourite things.. my education background..
I turn to another page.. as suddenly a things flew down the ground..
I grab it and look at it..

Oh.. this is my photo taken for my ballet competition when I am in college.. why did he have it?
I slip it back to the book but something make me smile is.. he writes down the things that he learn about me there..

she doesn't like americano and lemon juice.. she choose strawberry tea and caffee latte..
She like Penguin.. walks like penguin.. she liked Lisianthus flower..but I think she hate it now.. she like to cook.. she is a great chef..
She hates the camera flash..

Oh.. he is really have his attention to all things..
Such a sweet boy..
"Miss" he grab the book as I am startled..
"Oh.. Momo, we should go back home" I said as  he close the book and placr it back to the table.. he gets up from his seat..
"I am sorry I fall a sleep" he said
"Its okay, lets go" I said
"Umm you read what I wrote there?" He asked suddenly..
"No.. I am about to read it.. but you take it from me" I lied as he blushed
"O..okay.." he said and he grab his coat and car key.. escort me to the car..

"What did you write on that book? I see my name there" I tease him as we are on our way back..
"It is your data, I learn it from the training.. and I have to keep remembering it so I can do well with my job" he said
"But why you have my photo?" I asked as he startled
"Eh? Umm I printed it cause when I got train.. the show me alot of your photos.. and I have to recognize you soon aftet you arrived at the airport so.. I don't want to make mistake and printed it" he said..
"I like too eat everything with ketchup, I am afraid of dark and ghost.. I don't like being in high place.. I like a man who always care for me and always protect me.. and I like a man who eat wells and good looking.. I like a man who remember every details of me.. so write it down to your book.. Momo.. I will just said it once.. and I more left.. I am in love with a pervert" I said as he get shock..

"Miss.." he look at me as I smile at him..
"What? I said I am not repeating it.. so remember it" I said as he keep driving me back home.. with his cute expression after I told him those things..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...