Libertine

Mina's POV

Putting on the dress that I bought for the declaration day.. cause today is the day... the day that people will recognise me as the new owner of Myoui's Company...  I look at the mirror and putting on my make up.. and put on my necklace also earrings .. then fixing my hair...
I grab my bag and walk out from my room.. Momo who is waiting for me in the living room with his black suit.. get up and look at me..
"How do I look?" I asked as he smirks..
"You don't need to ask my opinion anymore Miss" he said and walk to me..
"Beautiful" he said as he fix my hair..

"Lets go Miss" he said as he lead me to the parking lot and get in the car..
"Why I am getting nervous.. suddenly" I said as Momo look at me by the mirror in the car..
"First day to be the CEO? Of course nervous.." he said as he hand me something on his hand..
"Here" he said as I take the things he give..
"Candy?" I get confused as he give me that..
"Eat that.. maybe can help you with your nervousness" he said..
"Uhmm okay" I said as I eat it..
Not for long on the way.. finally we arrived.. now it is not in the parking lot.. but in the main door of the company.. with all reporters waiting for me..

Momo put off his seatbelt ready to go out for open my door..
"Wait.. Momo" I said with my unstable breathing..
He looks back side..
"Miss, are you okay? You look pale" he said as he bent to me..
"Why I am so nervous.. damn it" I mumbles as Momo grabs my hand..
"Myoui Mina.. put your chin up.. look straight and show your charm.. you are the queen today.. don't be nervous.. I am with you" he said as he hold my hand tight..

Then he get out from the car.. walking to my door side as he open my door.. I heard a loud voice of my name..
"Miss Myoui... Myouii... that is her.. Miss Myoui.." I clenced my fist and believe on myself.. I Get out of the car.. soon my heels touch the ground.. the crowd being silence..
"Do what I said.. Ms. Myoui.." I look at Momo while everyone looks at me..as the camera start clicking with that flash of it keep flashinh on my eyes..
I take my first step away from the car.. as Momo close the car door behind me.. I look at the crowd..
"Miss Myoui.. please say something.. Miss Myoui how do you feel to be here?" Everyone throwing me a question.. but Momo wispher to me..
"Take your steps.. ignore them.. you are the queen" he said as I start to take my step.. put my chin up and looks straight to the enterance as what Momo ask me to do..

After I step into the company.. the whole directors welcome me.. also my Dad and Mom..
We get inside the hall as Dad having his last speech..
"I have worked hard this 20 years for build this company.. so you guys.. too thank you for taking care of me all this time.. well.. today.. I will step down my place.. and My daughter.. Myoui Mina will take over.. please Miss Myoui Mina come over here" dad said as I walk to the stage Momo followed me..
Kinda like Miss universe or something..
"So, from now on.. the Myoui's will be lead by Miss Myoui Mina..congratulation" dad said as all of them cheers

"Now the time for first speech.. Miss" Dad said as shit.. I don't prepare one..
I look at Momo in confused while he hinting me to be calm.. and ask me to take my phone..
He text me the speech.. in a flash..
" Good Morning ladies and gentleman.. thank you for your attention for attending this ceremony.. it is an honor for me standing here now.. after My dad.. I am so grateful that my dad can be such a good man in my life *I look at Momo.. seriously?* He is the role model of me.. being a great father for me *not really* and of course a great leader to the company so.. thank you dad for being such a good man in my life.. also to all of the director and employee.. thank you for your hardwork.. lets built a better stage to this company in the future with me.. please take care of me.. thank you" I said and I bow to them while I can hear the sound of claps cheering on me..

After done the speech.. all the employee start to have a little talk and party.. which we provide some desserts..
"Congratulation.. Miss Myoui Mina" one of the director come and greet me
"Thank you.. please take care of me" I said and he smile..
"You did a great job Miss" Momo wispher.
"Thanks to you.. I forgot to make the speech" I said..
"Its okay.. you got me Miss" he said as I turn to look at him..
"Thank you Momo.. I can't live without you.. what do you want for a gift? I will give it to you.. except.. a resignation" I said as he giggled..
"Nothing Miss.." he said
"Come on.. you can tell me" I said.
"Maybe one day off without creating a mess?" He said..
"Okay.. check my schedule for that" I said as the people start to greet me and I have a short talk with them..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...