Smooth

Momo's POV

I get up earlier as Mina too, she get to cooks the breakfast while I go to the gym.. of course working out.. I walk in the gym as I just realise everyone is looking at me.. like they just saw a famous celebrity of the world..I don't really care about that as I start to do my cardio..
Until them someone come to me and ask me.
"You look like that man, or maybe it is you?" He points the TV as I look to there.. wow.. why this world is so creepy.. the news is spreading now?
"Yeah I am that man" I smirks as he nodded..
I open up my phone and browse the keyword "Myoui Mina" I get to find out that we are in the trending now..

"The reason Myoui break up with Chou is another man"
"Myoui dating another man after break up with Chou"
"The complicated relationship of Myoui and Chou"
"Who is that man, Myoui date?"
"The good looking man who wins Myoui's heart"
What the hell.. whats with the title of the news..
After an hour for working out, I get back to her place as she is already waiting for me..
"Daebak, the news.. they caught us dating already" I said as I walk to her..

"We? When last night? The dinner one?" She asked as I nodded..
I leans towards her and pecks her lips..
She push me away..
" you smelly.. go take a bath first" she said as suddenly she move away from me..
"Baby, I am not that smelly.. why so sensitive" I said as she glared at me..
"Go, you will make me throw up again" she said as I giggled.
"This is what pregnant woman does" I said as she pout..
"Don't talk too much, this is you baby anyway.. hurry up the food is cold" she nags as I run in the bathroom.. and wash up..

Mina got so sensitive after we know she got a baby.. but still I find her cute whining and nagging for me.. I have already Move my things to her place little by little as she wanted me to move in and stay with her..
"Baby, you join me to the office.. but please don't do anything" I said as I still get dress.. buttonning up my shirt..
"I wilk take the Playstation to office and play there" she said
"How can I focus on the work then?" I asked as I sit beside her.
"You can, I am not really loud" she said as she start to take the meals for me..

I lean towards her and peck her lips.. she startled as my sudden action..
"I love you" I said as she blushed..
"Why are you being weird" she asked as I cupped her face and kiss her again...
"Cause I am so damn furious to see you.. so cute" I pinch her cheeks as she grabs my hand and pull it off..
"Stop it, you are weird" she said as she continue to give me the food..
We started to eat and somehow Mina still have her morning sickness.. she throw everything she eats..

"Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded.
"But you have to eat, Mina" I said as she nodded
"Something you want to eat? I will buy it for you" I said..
"I want chicken feet, fried chicken, pizza, pasta, jjangmyeon.. ummmm" she said
"Ughh... stop stop.. baby.. you can't eat that in once.. too much" I said
"Oppa, you can help me with that" she said
"Yeah but I am full already" I said
"Whatever, lets go to office first" she said as we get prepared to go..
She is taking her heels but I take it away from her..
"No heels baby" I said
"Momo, I am just preganand for few days.. its still okay" she said
"Miss Myoui.. listen to you personall assistant please.. or you wil get punish" I said
"What is the punishment.. I am not scared" she said as I smirk..

"You will know it later.. ugh.. use this my cinderella.." I bent down and put on the sneakers to her.. tie the shoeslace for her
"I felt like cinderella now" she said as I done and get up wrapping my hand on her waist..
"Not cinderella.. but you are just Mina.. Myoui Mina.. and I just love you" I flirt as she laughed..
"Cheesy baby" she said as I lock my lips to hers.. not being care that we will be late to the office anymore..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...