Lascivious

Momo's POV

They share a meal with me as we get along together a little bit more.. I feel glad I can spend time having fun just for a while..in the weekend..
They get back home as I clean the mess after eating..
"They will have a date.. how about us?" Mina suddenly asked as I look at her confused..
"Huh?" I asked..
"Our schedule.." she said as I thought she is asking me for a date
"You can go for shopping the outfit for your declaration ceremony.. then you can have your free time" I said
"When is my declaration?" She asked.

"Its on Wednesday" I said
"And this is still saturday" she said.
"How about we go to do something fun?" She suddenly walk to me like a penguin..and being excited.
"Like what?" I asked back..
"Go to a short trip? I am so bored at home.. come on.. please" she whines giving me an aegyo..
"But miss..you should tell your dad" I said
"He send you to me for take care of me.. so what is the worry? Just go.. we don't need to tell him" she said as I nodded.
"Okay.. yes.. go back and get ready.. big boy" she said as she pat my chest.

What's wrong with her? She is touchy now? She touch me everywhere now.. it is not me who start it now? Its her.. really? Or she has a feelings for me? She kissed me lastnight.. after a slap? I don't understand her..

Mina's POV

We go for a short trip as I asked him to drive me to a beach.. I want to refresh my mind.. before everything started..
Momo is following me behind me as what he always did..
"Yaa.. come here" I shouted as he runs to me..
"Tell me more about you" I asked as he startled
"Me?" He confused
"Yes, I want to know more about my personal assistant" I said
"I am Hirai Momo.. graduate from medicational school.. my dad is Mr. Hirai who work for your dad..-" he said as I block his mouth with my hand

"I know about that.. not about that.. how about your favourite things? Food? Activities?" I asked as he looks at me confused
"I need to know it, cause you said we are not fair.. I will try to understand you" I said
"Umm Miss.. but" he said as I walk to front of him..
"Come on.. Momo.. today.. you have your holiday.. call me Mina.. you are my friend today" I said as he looks dumbfounded
"Hey, come on.. call me Mina" I said as I hold his hand.. and walks beside him..
"Mina?" He said as I look at him..
"Yes, you can call me that.. " I said
"Now tell me about you" I said as he looks at my hand which is holding his..
"Ugh.. umm sorry" I said as I let him go..

"What about me? I am just a human who like to eat jokbal" he said as I laughed..
"Jokbal? You must be in love with Jokbal" I tease him..
"Yes I do" he said as I giggled
"How about girlfriend?" I asked as he stops walking.
"I am single" he said as I run to him..
"Really? All this time? With that face?" I asked as he looks at him..
"Yes.. I never be in a relationship before" he said as I am startled..
"So, let's have a date..today.. I am your girlfriend today" I said as he looks so shocked with my words..

"But Miss" he said as I stop him with my finger on his lips.
"Minaaa" I said as he really looks like innocent man now.. but he is so cute..
"Come on, Oppa" I said as I wrap my hand on his arms..
I must be crazy now.. asking for this ridicolous things with him.. but I felt so comfortable with him now.. also.. I don't think I will hold myself not to fall in love with a jerks boy again..

Momo's POV

Date? Mina? Oppa? What is it? Hmmm..
"Miss, are you drunk?" I asked her as I grab her hand and pull off from her..
"Yaa.. are you crazy who drink this early?" She yelled at me and let a giggled out after
"You said you don't have time for yourself.. so have it with me now.. as yourself.. not as my personal assistant.." she said as I looks at her
"Miss you don't have to do that" I said..
"Sssttt.. come on.. today.. no Miss.. but Mina" she said as she pulled me to the water and start to slam the water to me..
"Oppa.. come on.. let's play" the water hit me hard as I look at her who is smiling happily there..
"Mina... stop.. I will catch you.. wait there" I shouted as she start to run..
I run to catch her as she is screaming all the way..
Isn't this what you want Momo? The life like a usual Momo? Having fun with friends?
But it is hard to see her as Friend.. cause she is my boss.. she is dangerous woman.. don't fall for her Momo..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...