Vitalizing

Mina's POV

He get inside me so deep and start to pounds me.. I grab his shoulder while he is holding both of my thigh..
"You.. naughty.. you want this happened.. I will fuck you until we get our little baby happened" he pants as I grab him closer to me..
"Ohhh my..... ahhhh Momo.. yes" I moaned as he leans to me trailing his tongue on my neck.. I wrap my hand around his back..
He getting faster shaking his hips digging in me..
"Ahhh Momo" I moaned as he get slowly.. gently stroke me with his member inside of me..

"Is it good?" He asked as I nodded.. feeling my juice dripping making a good way for him to slips his member inside me continuously..
"Ahhh yes.. hmmm" I moaned as he pulled off..
"Move" he said as he get to the seat beside and asked me to climb over and sit on his laps..he push the chair back as he grab me by my waist.. I grind on him making him groaned in pleasure.. he lift me up as I push myself on him   making him getting inside of me..
"Ohh gosh" he grabs my waist tight.. I begin to shake my hips leaning on the seat head..
"Ahhh yes.. damn" I moaned as he pulled up my shirt and bra.. cupping his hand on my mounds while he licks the other side of my chest..
"Momo.. you so good" I moaned as I felt him sucking my tits..
"Hmmmm" I keep shaking and riding him on hid laps..

He wraps his hand around my waist as he looks at me.. missing my kiss on his lips.. I seal our lips together as I felt he shake his hips helping me along for getting pleasure..
I pulled off
"Ahhhh Momo" I arch my back as I hold the steering wheel.. he push deep inside me as I felt the urge of him.. unintentionally hit the beep...
"Beeeeeeeppppp!"
"Oh shit" Momo grab me by my waist.. and shake me hard down there..
"Baby, yes.. I am cumming" He groaned as I shake my hips faster.. feeling about to get in the climax.. I throw myself on him.. feeling like I am sucking him hard inside..
"Ahhhhh yeahh ahhhh Momo.... ughhhhh" I felt my body shiver as Momo grabs me tight..
"Ohh fuckkkkk" he groaned too as I fellt he is getting out his juice inside of me..
A lot.. I hold him as he is leaning to my waist.. shivering.. can feel how he filled me so much..
Its dripping out from me..

"That is so much" I whisper as I can heard his unstable breathing..
"Yeah, I am so weak now.. can you move.. baby?" He said as I pecks his lips..
"First time I see you exhausted" I tease as I clean myself and get dressed while he do the same..
"So, I need to eat something.. I am super hungry" he said as he start the car..
"Lets go, maybe jokbal?" I said
"Oh that is life" he said as I giggled..
"You like it so much?" I asked as he looks at me
"Yeah but I like you more.. you are more delicious than jokbal" he said as I felt my cheeks burning..

Momo's POV

I ordered 3 portions of jokbal making Mina confused..
"That is too much, baby" she said as giggled
"No, I can eat it all" I said
"Aunty, 2 rice.. kimchi tooo" I shouted as Mina shake her head..
"My treat today princess" I continue
"I pay your salary.. so it is the same that I treat you everyday.." she said
"Yeah that is true.. my girlfriend is my boss.. hmmm" I look down to the table as Mina suddenly cupped her hand on my face..
"Baby, don't ever think about that again.. you are the leader now for me.. I can't do anything without you.. so erase that boss and personal assistant status.. I hate it" she said as I grab her hand and rubbed it..
"Yes baby, thanks I love you" I said as I kiss her hand..

After the meals serve, we start to dig in our food.. still I get to order more because Mina is eating so much too.. not enough for me..
I think it is because we just spent our time for the mission..
When we are done eating, we walk to the car and wanted to go home..
"You stop taking the pills right?" I asked
"Yes, but baby...." she stops her step and look at me..
"I am not ready to be a mom" she said
"I know, we are still too young.. but you are naughty... you lie to your dad.. so now we should make it happened.. don't be afraid.. I will always be with you" I said as she wrap her hand on my waist and hugs me tight..
"But I am happy, I can show the world that Hirai Momo is mine now" she said as she grab my nape and kiss me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...