Lovely

Momo's POV

Get back home as I open the door.. Mina immediately come to me..
"You are home" she is excited as I smile..
"Yeahh" I said as I untied my tie.. she grabs my bag and pulled ms inside..
"Why? You so clingy today?" I asked her looking at her while she is dragging me to the dinning room..
"Tarraaaaa........." she shows me the table full of food..
"You... cook all of these?" I ask as she nodded..
"Lets eat.. there is Jokbal here...pasta... chicken feett....-" she pulled me to the seat but I grab her hand and let her go..

"Baby.... isn't this too much?" I look at her as she is confused..
"Too much? What?" She ask me
"You shouldn't cook so much..alone.. if you want to eat these much.. wait until I came home.. I can help you cook.. don't do this alone again.." I scold her as I get to my place and seat..
I wait till her come and take a seat so we can have a dinner together but she doesn't..
I turn around and look at her.. she is looking at the ground with her hair covering her face..
I get up from my seat and walk to her..

I hold her shoulder as I tiltmy head looking at her..
"Mina.. why?" I asked as she slowly look up at me.. she is pouting and crying.
"Whyy? Why? You are hurt somewhere?why are you crying?" I asked as I checking on her she keeps crying getting louder as I wipe away her tears..
"Ahhh why.. tell me.. " I said as she looks at me
"You are mad at me...... I just want to cook for my future husband.. I want just make him happy that I can be a good wife.. and take care of him.. but he scold meeee.. hiks" she cried as I giggled
Omg... why she is so cute..
"Mitanggg.. Oppa didn't got mad at you.. just don't want you to get tired.. for the sake of you and our baby.. I am sorry" I said as I hugs her..

"You are mean" she said as I stroke hee hair.
"Yes, Oppa is mean.. I am sorry" I said
"Don't tire yourself for me.. I am okay.. so stop crying... I know what you want to do for me.. I am being thankfull for that.. but please don't cry.. I am just worried" I said as I wipe away her tears..
She really keeps being sensitive when she is pregnant.. so cute.. gotten more and more beautiful day by day..
We go to the table and start to dig in our food.. as usually I eat so much and now I think she beat me for being a good eater..

After done eating.. I get to the bathroom and having a shower cleaning myself while mina is watching a kind of romantic drama.. she said she wanna cuddle with me.. so after done showering I dress myself and climb on the bed..
Wrapping my hand around her while she is leaning to my chest..
"You smells good oppa" she said as I kiss her forehead..
"Because I just take a shower" I said
"I love you scent even you didn't take a bath or shower" she flirts.
"I don't think so.. you said I am smelly when I done my work out" I said
"Yeah, that is the baby.. not me.. the little baby doesn't like to have a smelly daddy" she said as I pinch her nose..
"Aigooo" I said as we fix our eyes to the TV

"They are so sweet... omg.." she said
"Yeah they are getting married soon" I said
"See.. that boy is so sweet and romantic.. uwu" she said as she grabs my shirt..
"Kyaaa.. so cute" she whines as I grab her hand
"Mina.. this is the first time I see your aegyo but why it has to be by the drama? Not me" I said
"Ugh.. if you give me my gift.. I will do that to you.. but you don't.. you even set the wedding date just with dad.. planning the wedding also just with dad.. I am not even getting inform" she pouted..
"I am sorry baby, so what you want for your gift?" I asked
"What do you think I want.. you never do it properly.. I want to be like the couples we watched before" she said
"Umm? Getting married? We are getting married" I said
"Ugh... I don't know" she pout and push me away and turn away from me grabbing the blanket and cover herself..
"You sleepy? Should we sleep?" I asked
"Whatever" she coldly answer me
"Minaaa.. what is it? Are you mad?" I asked
"No.. you are just stupid.. turn off the light I want to sleep" she said
I get up and turn off the TV and light.. get back to the bed and turn to her..
"My goodnight kiss?" I Ask her as she doesn"t answer me
"Hmm okay.." I said as I felt she ignore me.. I peck her cheeks and sleep..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...