Special Chapter: Like Father Like Son

7 years later

Mina's POV

"Mommmm.. dad take my chipsssss...." Momi said
"Mommmmmmmm... hwaaa daddy don't let me play the gamesss" Mona said
"You guys are loud.. I can't concentrate on my study" Mimo said..
"Momoo.. let them play.. don't take Momi food babyy please" I shout as all the house is being a mess..
We have another children after Mimo.. they are Twin.. Momi and Mona..
"Okay okay.. hmmphhh" Momo give up teasing his children for playing and eating..
"I wonder who Mimo looks like? Momi looks like you.. the eating machine.. Mona looks like me.. game freaks" I said as Momo walk to me who is preparing a juice for the children..

"Her grandpa maybe.." Momo said as he peck my cheeks
"Which? Your dad or mine?" I asked as Momo being naughty.. he wrap his hand on my waist and start to being a pervert again..
"Both.. they like to study and work.. Mimo totally looks like them" he said
"I am glad non of them get the pervert mode like their dad" I tease Momo as I walk away take to juice to the twin and the older..
"Here guys, don't play too long Monaaa... Momi too stop eating snack too much" I nags the twin.. and walk to Mimo..
"Hey, my princess.. what are you reading so serious?" I asked Mimo as Momo come towards us..
"I have a exam on Monday, Mom.. I am learning about math" she said
"So, if you found any difficulty ask your dad.. he is good" I said
"Ugh no.. I am not good at math.. your Mom good at it" Momo said
"I am good at it.. I can do it" Mimo confidently said

"Okay then you guys have your time I will borrow your Mom" Momo said as he pulling me inside our room..
"What again Momo?" I asked..
"I am thinking for having a trip with our children.. but since I have been busy.. I haven't got a time to take you Mom and Dad out with children.." he said
"Yeah even Sana is taking SaTzu to play with them.. you are too busy Momo.. I hate you when you said you promise us to spend more time together" I said as I pout and take a seat on the edge of the bed..
"Baby, I try but.. omg.. being a CEO is not easy.. so many things to do.. I miss being just your personal assistant" he said
"I can spent all my time with my sexy girl.." he said as he comes to me..

"Sorry, maybe all of this is because of me.. that is the way I have you Momoring" I said as he bent down and stare at me..
"Its okay.. I am happy like this.. as long as I have the most beautiful girl all my life" he said as he push me to lie on the bed...
Climb on top of me..
"Oppaa.. this is not right time.... the children can hear us" I said as he smirk..
"They will undrestand that we are making another friend and siblings for them" he said as he get up and lock the door..
"Momo, not again.. three is enough" I said as he start to undress himself..

"Okay, three is enough..but.. you know baby.... I wanna have you all alone" he said as he is now trying to undressing me..
"Why you can't stop being a pervert?" I asked as he put off my tee.. and my pants..
"Because you order me to be your pervert..so I can't stop.. ugh" he said as he sucked my neck..
"Oh my..... Momo" I grip him hard as try to unclaps my bra..
"We have three.. but you still so sexy.. I can't hold myself" he said as he lift me to sit on his laps.. can felt that he is bulge up below me...
He place his hand on my back and start to trailing my skin.. he is tasting my mounds as he miss it so much while I loop my hand on him feeling the warmth he gave me..

"Oppaaa" I moaned in pleasure of his touch..
I arch my back as he keeps pleasing me.. touching me with his lips.. I am so damn in love with him.. even he is a pervert ever.. I don't know why my heart choose him..
The creepy... the sexy... the handsome and the muscular man of my life..
"Take this off" he said as he grabs my panties as I get off from him and undone my panties he grab my thigh soon I am being totaly naked infront of him.. he spread my legs and put his lips on my clit.. licking me with his tongue...
"Hmmmm" he groaned as I grip on my bed..
He insert his tongue inside me..
"Ahhhhh.. Momo" I moaned.. grabbing his hair..
"Sssushh..children can hear us" he get up and undone his boxer revealing his impatient member..