Wicked

Mina's POV

We bought the outfits and Momo drive to my parents house.. as Mom asked for me.. I don't know why she ask for me but.. I think I should go..
After arriving there.. I get in the house as every worker bow at me.. with Momo followed me..
"Where is Mom?" I asked the worker as they lead me to upstairs..
I go upstairs as I think I will just get lead to my childhood room..
"Mina, Mom is here.. come here baby" Mom said the door of my room opened..
I walks in the room but Momo stop and wait outside..
"What are you doing? Come in with me" I said to him
"I will leave you with your mom" he said.
"Come in, be polite and greet her" I said as he followed me in..

"Ohh.. Minaa.. and Momo" Mom come and hugs me..
"Look at your room.. penguin.. how much you love penguin shows by your perfect design of penguin room" Mom said as I embarrassed..
"Momo, look at her this is Mina when she is younger" Mom said and show my photos to him..

He slightly move his lips as I blushed..
"Momm.. stop" I grab my photos and hide it..
"Mom.. why are you asking me here" I said as I change the topic..
"Get back here.. stay with Mom here.. I will clean this room for you" she said as I look at Momo..
"Mom, but dad ask me to stay at the apartment" I said..
"He is stubborn.. I have told him.. he afraid you run away from home and go with your friends again not telling us" she said
"I believe that you won't do that anymore, baby.. right?" She asked as I sighed..
"But mom until when you guys will consider me like a little baby.. I can take care of myself.. I want to have fun with my friends" I said..
"I know Mina.. but you know how danger is outside for my princess" Mom said as I sighed..
"Mom" I said as dad come in..

"That is why I get Momo for her.. if you want her to stay here.. Momo stay here too" dad said.
"No, I will bettet stay at apartment" I said
"You don't have to be worry.. Momo take care of me well" I said
"What is going on with my daughter.. you slowly hear my words" dad said..
"That is what you want anyway.. you never want to know what I want dad" I said as I pulled Momo out the room..
"I will see you again Mom.. have to go" I said as we go out the house and wanted to get back home..

Momo's POV

"Wait a little more.. I will free you from the jail" she suddenly said..
"What do you mean miss?" I asked her as we are on our way to the car that park infront of her house with another cars there..
"You said you don't want to work all your life here.. so yeah" she said she turn to look at me..
I am about to open the car door but..
Someone with the motorbike come and snatch Mina's bag..
I hold Mina as she almost fell down.
"You okay?" I asked as she nodded and getting shocked.
"Wait here" I said as I get into the car and drive to catch that brat.. I have GPS on her phone.. and her phone was there in her bagm. Stupid thief..

I drive through the way as I found the thief stopping at quiet place under the bridge somewhere.  Talking to their boss maybe?..
"Boss, this is today's things" he said.
"You sure you get the right things?" The boss asked
"Yes, she is rich.. I can see that" he said than his boss grab Mina's things.. her purse and all her money.. also her credit card and everything..
I get out from the car and walk towards them.
"Hey guys, that is mine.. can you give it back?" I said as they startled..
"Who are you?" The boss asked as the thief run to me.. umm this is the time for fight? My first fight? Well...

He run to me and sling his wrist to me I grab his hand and turn it over as he is in pain.. I pulled him back and punch him with my palm..
I look at the boss who is gone..
"Fuck" I shouted as I run to around to find the boss but I can't see anyone.. I turn back as suddenly a sling of a knife fly infront of my face.. I avoid it well as I try to grab it but I didn't get to fight him well he tore my chest with that knife.. making me bleeding.. not that deep.. I grab him and grab the knife throwing that away.. as I kick his spot... making him his in pain I push kick his stomach as he lie on the ground..
I put my feet on his chest as I look at himm
"Give me back that shit" I said as he point his bag that place in the corner..
"Don't you ever played with me" I said as I let him go.. I walk to take the bag but..
"Momo!!!" I heard Mina shouted as I turn back..
"You stupid shit" My dad come to rescue me from another back stab...

I freeze on my spot as Mina run to me..
She grabs me hard and cry..
"You stupid.. why you get that back? I don't care about that money.. you are hurting" she said as she look at my bleeding scars of the knife before..
"Momo, you need to be focus more.. this is the first easy stage of your  job.. the dangerous things is waiting for you.." dad said as I sighed
"Let's get back.. Miss" dad said as I get pulled by Mina to the car still crying..
"Why are you crying.. stop.. I am okay" I said..
"You are hurt stupid" she said
"That is my job to protect you Miss" I said..
"Stop working with me then and be my boyfriend.. that is enough for me.." she said.
"I am your boyfriend tomorrow night" I said as I wipe her tear away..
"After that you can fire me" I continue..
"No.. I want you to say with me.. not for fake boyfriend or just my personal assistant" she said..
"Miss" I said
"Shut up and get back.. you need to treat that wound" she said as I start the car and drive..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...