Feline

Momo's POV

After done the meeting with the project team leader, I go to have lunch with Mina.. have some talk but there is something off.. I see her getting more quiet and she is like nervous..
"Mina, are you okay?" I asked as she nodded
"Feeling not well?" I asked as she shake her head..
"I am okay, Momo.. but just.... no let it go" she said as I try to hold her hand but she avoid..
"Not here.. everyone is watching" she said as I sighed...
"Okay, Mina.. I know something is bothering you.. you can tell me" I said as she just smile at me..
What is in her mind?..

We go back to office as Mina asked me to get into her office..
I don't know why.. she doesn't told me anything..
When we are in the office unexpectedly.. Mr. Myoui is in her office..
"What is it Mina? Why are you asking me to come here again" he said as I am about to leave but Mina stop me..
"You stay" she order as she looks at her dad seriously..
"What is it? Momo could you please leave us?" Her dad said as I am about to leave again Mina glare at me
"Stay" she said..

Her dad sighed as Mina give her the document that she takes from Tzuyu before..
"What is it?" Her dad asked as he open the envelope slowly..
"You can read it first" Mina said as a few of paper pulled out from the envelope..
Her dad read it carefully as he grab the envelope again shaking all the things out from that..
I can slightly see that is a photo and kinda like pen? I can't see clearly..
"Mina, isn't this too fast? You should told me sooner" her dad said..
"Why? You like it?" Mina asked
"Of course I am going to be a grandpa" he said as I freeze..
What? What just I heard?

"I never know that you get so fast to here with Tzuyu" he continue as I look at Mina..
"Dad, I am pregnant" she said as walks toward her..
"Mina" I called her as she looks at me..
"I know you are pregnant.. why? You don't like it?" Her dad asked as I turn to look at Mr. Myoui..
"It is not Tzuyu's" Mina said as her dad expression change upside down
"What? What do you mean by that?" He asked
"I never do it with Tzuyu.... cause I have a boyfriend" she said as Mina looks at me..
I turn to look at Mr. Myoui as he stare at me

"Momo, why you never told me she has a boyfriend? You watch her right?" He asked as I throw myself on the ground on my knee .
"I apologize for that, Sir" I said as he walks towards us..
Mina grab my collar and pull me up..
"Why are you kneeling.. get up" Mina said
"Wait" her dad stop Mina..
"Hirai, I told you I believe in you.. not to disappoint me.. how dare you never told me that she is sneaking around to see her boyfriend" he said as Mina pulled me up in force..
"Get up!!!" She shouted as I get up..
She link her hand on me as I look to the ground..
"Dad, my boyfriend is right infront of you.. he is the dad of my child.. I love him.. I will marry him" Mina said as I look at her

"What?" Her dad looks at me as I look at her bowing..
"I am sorry sir" I said as her dad grab me on my collar and slap me..hard.. but I can endure that
"Dad, stop" Mina stops her dad..
"How could you guys?" Her dad said
"Dad, I love him stop.." Mina said as her dad walks away
"We should talk.. about this, Mina.. don't tell Tzuyu first" her dad said
"She is the one who check my pregnancy.. how can he doesn't know about that" Mina said as he stops and looks at Mina
"You.. hmmphh... go back home.  I will talk to your Mom." Her dad said as he left the room..

Mina grab my face as she check on me..
"Oh my.. are you okay.. baby?" She asked
"Why you didn't tell me?" I asked
"I tell you now..." she said
"But still... you didn't take the birth control pills?" I asked
"I took it..." she said
"Why you don't want this child?" She asked
"Mina, this is too sudden.." I said
"I know.. but that is the way for us too" she said as I hugs her..
"I am sorry..." I said
"Why you are sorry? I love you" Mina said as I kiss her..  cupping her face with her arms wraps around me...

What will happened to us after this? Really Unexpected.. I made her pregnant.. too soon for everything.. with this situation..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...