Aphrodisiac

Momo's POV

I wake up early two hours for checking that girl's doing.. this work is so damn hard for me as I am new.. but this shit is interesting that I have to be with that sexy girl everyday anytime.. I always get turn on everytime she try to tease me with that body.. I am going to be a pervert really.. how could she doesn't have a boyfriend with that beautiful shit on her.. I walk to the CCTV room.. sounds creepy.. but yes.. Mr.Myoui ask me to install the CCTV around her place except bathroom.. so I can watch her from my room..
She still sleeping as I go to wash up myself and get ready to get that girl to the office..
I back at the CCTV room but I found that she is already at the kitchen..

I go out my room and grab the card open her door.. walking to her kitchen.. she is singging randomly.. while I can see she is busy with cooking a breakfast.. a good cooker maybe?
With again her oversize shirt.. making her looks even sexy.. also.. I can see her mound.. cleary she doesn't even wear a bra.. she really make me drool.. I stare at her from behind.. without her knowing that someone stare at her..
She keeps doing what she is doing.. just with that shirt without any pants.. wow.. I just wanna grab her to my side and teach her a lesson that she turn me on so bad by just wearing an underwear showing her sexy ass wandering around the kitchen..

Mina's POV

I am making a breakfast for myself as I am really hungry.. should prepare to go to office earlier cause I will have my first day with alot of things to learn.. I hate it.. but what can I do.. I am stuck here..
"I could just eat you out.. don't bother to make me breakfast" someone said as I startled and turn to where the voice come from..
"Yaaaa.. I said Knock or ring the bell before comming in" I shouted at his as that is Momo..
"I don't need to bother you to open the door cause I have the key in.. I don't want to bother a sexy woman cooking in the kitchen" he said as I look at myself..
Shit.. how long he has been there.. he is really pervert..
I bite my sandwich on my mouth and run to my room while that man is leaning on the couch head staring at my body like crazy..

"Wait.. I will get ready" I said as I walk passed by him but his eyes really can't stop looking at me.. God.. he is really pervert..
Suddenly he pull my hand and grab me by my waist..
"You should at least share me a breakfast.. if you don't want me to eat you out.. right now.. right on this couch" he said as he grab my face and lean towards me and bite the edge of my sandwhich which I am biting on..I let the sandwich go and push him away..
"You brat.. stop fucking act like I am your girlfriend.. you work for me remember that" I yelled at him and get in my room..
The hell Mina.. you heart is pounding so hard.. really.. what did he do to me.. why my hand doesn't even work like it was before.. just slap him Mina Damn it..

I dress myself with a casual shirt and blazzer with a black skirt on me.. putting a make up on and grab my bag ready to go.. I get out my room as I look at that personal assistant still leaning in the couch head playing with his phone..he even looks cool like that.. why I can't see one boy like him around.. ugh snap it out Mina.. you are crazy..
"Ehmm.. let's go" I said as he followed me..
He push the lift door as it is open.. we immidiately go in.. again I make such a distance from him cause he is a pervert ever..
"You should wear the shorter skirt.. Miss" he said as I look at him
"Shut up.. you don't have a right to control me" I said.
"Yes I don't but.. later on you will be under my control" he said as it is again make me shiver..
What is that.. he sounds like creepy damn shit..
"I am serious.. you will beg for me controlling you soon" he said as the lift door open
"You should know your place..you are under me" I said
"I will lie you under me then in a best place" he said as I begin to not thinking straight..
"Shut your mouth or I will kill you" I said
"I would like to be killed by you Miss" he said smirking making me so annoyed..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...