Treasureable

Momo's POV

I felt something running inside my stomach.. I woke up because feeling uneasy.. I look at the girl who is in my arm.. she is sleeping soundly.. I think I eat too much.. I slowly move and leave her.. cover up the blanket to her..
I go to bathroom.. as I felt my stomach is aching.. oh god whats wrong with me..suddenly I felt I wanna to throw up..
I grab the edge of the sink and throw the hell out of me..

Oh shit.. whats wrong with me really?.. I  wash my mouth as I put off my tee.. this will smell..
I never have an upset stomach because of Jokbal.. so why now..
Suddenly Mina brags in and push me away..
She throw up at the sink too..
"Baby, are you okay" I pat her back as she continuously throw up..
"I think you the baby is here already.." I tease her as she kick my feet..
"Ouch.." I hissed in pain..
"We eat too much... hmm...." she throw up again..
"Oh my.. " I pat her as she finished throwing up.. cleaned herself.

"I just thrown up too" I said to her as she grabs the towel and dry her face..
"Why? You are not well?" She asked
"No.. I never have an upset stomach if I eat jokbal.. I think that is a hint for me.. Mina.. take the test" I said as she sighed
"How can it be so fast?" She deny as she walks out the room..
"Usually, man throw up too because their wife pregnant" I said as she grabs something in her drawer..
"I stop taking the pills from last week.. but we just recently.. bangging.. how can it..." she get inside the toilet..

"Babe, we bang everyday.. you don't remember?" I brags in as she throws me something..
"Get out.. I am peeing" she said as I giggled
"Uhhh.. why suddenly you are mad" I said as she again throw something to me.. I close the door and wait for her..
While I wait suddenly again I wanna get the hell out of my throat.. I brags in the toilet and throw up at the sink again as Mina runs to me..
"That jokbal is making you suffering.." she said as she hit my back..
"Hurts... Mina" I whines as she stops
"Sorry I forgot" she said..

I take the towel and dry my face as I looking at Mina who is staring at the test pack..
"What is it?" I asked as she is still focusing..
"I think.. we both throw up because we gonna be a parent soon" she said as I grab the test pack and look at it..
"Oh shit.. the dad instinct is real.. ugh but wait.." I said as again I throw up..
"Who is the one pregnant here? Why you keep throwing up" she asked as I can't answer her..

Mina's POV

I pat him as he is slowly calm down and get cleaned..
"Some of man throw up because his wife pregnant anyway" Momo said as I wrap my hand around his topless chest..
"So, make me you wife soon.. don't have enough of time to wait" I said
"Yes of course.. but we should clean the mess that naughty penguin create first" he said as he pecks my lips..
He pulled me back to the room and we both lie on the bed, he let his arm to be my pillow as I look at him..
"Momo.." I called him as I played with his face.. he grab the blanket and cover us..
"Hmmm?" He hummed and look at me..
"Move in here.. my place.." I said as he smile..
"I will, I will be always with my princess and the baby here.. omg I am gonna be a dad? This is not dream?" He is excited as I slap his chest..
"Ahhh yaa.." He whined
"Not a dreamm.. you felt hurt right? Want me to repeat it?" I asked as he turn ontop of me..
"No you can't" he said as he grabs bot of my hand pinned it on the bed..
He locks our lips together.. kiss me passionately..
"I don't mind if the house will full of the babies" he said staring into my eyes..

"Do you think it is easy to take care of them? Then you take care of them" I said as he smirk..
"Okay so I will make sure that we have alot of babies" He said as I felt his hand is running inside my tee..
"Momo.. pervert" I said as he squeeze me and I ended up to kiss him.. continue it to be a make out session..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...