Enticing

Momo's POV

Mina ask me to send her to Tzuyu's office.. before going to the company.. she has to talk with Tzuyu.. I send her there.. everyone looks at her like she is the queen.. yes.. because the news is all spread around our company and Tzuyu's.. she walks with her charms.. I can see it from how she walks from back.. how beautiful she is even from backside.. I felt so lucky now.. she is my girlfriend.. but I hate that people doesn't recognize me as the one who she loves.. thats okay.. that is love..

"Will talk to Tzuyu.. wait for me.. few minutes.. you can take a walk around the hospital" Mina said as I nodded.. Tzuyu is a smart man.. he works as CEO also a doctor in a same time..
I walk around as I remember.. Jeongyeon works here..
I get to the receptionist and ask where is Jeong's room..
They told me the room as I turn back someone bump into my thigh.. and fall down..
"Hey, are you okay?" I grab him and pull him up.. squad down..
A little boy with the hospital gown..
"You should be careful kiddo" I said as he smile..
He grabs the things he dropped on the ground.. it a little pack of flowers..
"Can you lift me up? You looks tall and big" he said as I lift him up..
"You like it?" I asked as he is excited..
"Ahjussi, I see you on TV" he said as I look at him..

"Me? On TV?" He nodded
"You always walk together with the beautiful noona.. are you going to meet her?" He asked
"Ohh.. you saw the news too? Kiddo.. you are so smart huh?" I smile at him as he give me a small packs of flowers that he holds..
"I want to be like you.. so I can see that beautiful Noona.. can you give her this for me?" The kid said as I take the flowers...
"I didn't know she has a fans too" I said
"I am her fans.. how about you?" He asked as I am about to answer but..
"Yaa.. Jungieeee" a doctor shout as us .. I look at him that is Jeong..
He runs to me panting..
"Ah ya.. Jung.. why you get out from your room? Don't run away around.. and you.. Momo why are you here?" He said

"Ahjussi, I don't like him.. he said I have to stay in bed.  Its boring" the kid said
"Yaa.. you can play after you get better Jung.. come on, get back" Jeong take him from me..
"Ahhh... No.. I want to stay with Ahjussi" the kid whines..
"Laterrr.. now get back.. we have to take medicine" Jeong said
"Get back, I will see you later.. kiddo" I said as he nodded
"Okay, I will hear ahjussi" the kid said as Jeong shake his head.
"Momo, what did you do to him? He likes you so much.." Jeong asked
"I don't do anything" I said
"Okay, I will see you later" Jeong said as he take the kid away..

"What are you doing?" Someone tap my back as I turn back.. that is Mina..
"You done?" I asked as she nodded holding a document...
"I see you get along with kids now" she said..
"He is your fans, Miss Myoui" I said as I gave her the flowers
"Fans?" She asked as she take the flowers from me..
"Yes you are quiet famous being in a news headline now Miss" I said as I smirk..
"So, are you one of my fans?" She asked
"Maybe" I said as she smile..
"Lets go, we have to go back to office" she said as I nodded

Getting back to the office as again alot of works we have to take care of.. Mina still being confused by the things in the work.. she still unfamiliar with the things she does now.. of course.. a ballerina turn in to CEO of medical company is a big turn for her.. but she is quick.. she is smart and she has her charm to fix every problems..
She suddenly ask for me to her office while I am doing the reports..
I get in her room as she looks at me..
"Momo, can you teach me more about this things? Why I can't even understand it?" She ask as I look at the document she is reading onto..
I walk beside her..
"That is our strategy to take a customer.. they submit this proposal for you?" I asked
"Yes, but I don't get what they mean.. what exactly they are making that is confusing" she said..
"So, just ask them to meet you.. held a meeting.. you can ask them" I said
"But I am tired.. need a break" she said as I stroke her hair..
"Okay.. I will go ask them and will explain it to you later" I said

"Yaa.. I want to have a break with you.. lets go somewhere" she said
"Miss, this is a working time.. lets go when its a lunch time" I said as I smile at her..
"Ugh so disipline.. I hate you" she said
"I think that is the opposite" I said as she giggles..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...