Sexy

Momo's POV

Going back to the apartment as Mina ask for not going to work cause tomorrow is weekend.. she asked me to take her for buying groceries as I take her to the mart.. she choose everything she wanted.. maybe she wants to cook more at home..
"You like to cook that much?" I Asked her as I am pushing the trolley following her..
"Yeah, maybe I havr to buy alot because my boyfriend is a food maniac" she said as she is reading the Ingredients of a bottle of ketchup..
"I don't think that you buy this for cooking to your boyfriend, Miss.. you already buy 3 bottle of ketchup yourself" I said as she sighed..

"Why? I like ketchup.. I can't live without ketchup" she said as she puts the ketchup on the trolley..
"So ketchup or me??" I asked
"Ketchup" she said..
"Uuu.. revenge?" I ask as she walks to me..
"You choose food over me anyway" she said pouting..
"Aigoo.. come on.. I am kidding.. please continue miss" I pinch her cheeks as she walks forward and continue to grab the other groceries..

"Oppa, how about movie time?" She asked as I am holding a bunch of groceries on my hand..
"We can't go to cinema for that.. obviously.. people recognize you" I said as she sighed..
"Then at home" she said as I smile.. I open up the baggage and place the things at backside of the car..
"Netflix and Chill" Mina said as I nodded..
"Okay, lets go" I said as I drive home.. with groceries on my hand..
Before having a movie I help her to organize the groceries at the kitchen..
"You have alot of ketchup already, why you still bought it" I asked
"I just like it tho" she said as she stick her tongue out..

After we done organize the groceries.. Mina take some snacks and beer to the living room..
I throw myself on the couch and turn on the TV..
"What kind of movie do you like?" I asked her
"Action? Superhero things" she said as she sit beside me while I am finding the channel..
She grabs my left arm and put it around her shoulder.. leaning on my chest..
"Should we watch like this?" I asked as she is busy chewing on the snacks..
"Yeah, you are my boyfriend, so why not?" She said as I snatch the snacks from her..
"Yaaaa.. Oppa.." she whines..
"I want it too" I said as she pout..
"Share it you brat" she said as she try to takr it from me but unfortunately she cant reach my hand..
"Give it to meeee" she whines as I grab her by her waist..
"No..." I stick out my tongue..
" I love it when you call me Oppa, once more" I said as now she throw herself on my lap..

"Oppaaaa.. Momo Oppaa.. Momoring Oppa.?" She said as I give her the snacks
"Such a tease" she whines as she pecks my lips and wanted to get off from me but I stop her..
"Give me that too" I look at the snacks.. and she take it wanted to feed me but she ended up to tease me again eat it by herself..
"Baby... come on" I said as she place the chips on her lips and lean towards me..
"Who teach you this?" I asked as I grab her and pull her closer and take the chips on her mouth..
But ended up to be kissing her.. of course her lips taste better than the chips..

"This is not Movie time anymore" she pulled off and get off from me.. back to the seat beside me..
"I am tired.." I push her to lie on the couch as she startled..
"Oppaaa... I want to watch that.. this is my favourite.. Dr.Strange" she said as I trap her on my arms lying the couch.. and kiss her neck..
"Yes, okay.. let's just watch like this" I said as I keep teasing her on her neck.. kiss her and licks her there but she is just ignoring me..

I travelled my hand to her thigh as she sighed..
"Yaaa.. is this morning not enough for you?.. I really have a pervert boyfriend ever" Mina said as she drop the snacks on the table and turn to face me.. she cupped her hand on my face and kiss me.. I grab her and move her to lie on her back while I am on top of her..
Then get back to her and sealed our lips together...
"I can't get enough of you" I said as she loop her hand on my nape..
"I know.. " she said as we ended up to make out on the couch not even watching the movie anymore....

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...