Winsome

Momo's POV

Soon after we arrived at the apartment.. Mina pulled me in her room.. and grabbing a first aid kit..
"Miss.. why you still crying? I am okay this is just a scar" I said as she still hold her tears pouting..
She is kinda cute like that..
"You stupid!" She said as she unbuttoned my shirt slowly..
"Don't cry again if something happened to me.. this is my job to protect you.. if I don't I will get scold by your dad" I said as she grab a wet towel looking on my bare chest now with a big scar over it..
"I am okay, so why you still run to them.. my things? I can get it back.. just need to report it" she said as she wipes away the blood on my skin..

"But still.. I have to give them a lesson to learn"  I said as I wipe away her tears.
"You look ugly like that" I tease her as she throw the towel to me and pissed off..
"Clean it yourself then.." she pouted and wanted to walk away from me.. I get up and stop her.. hold her hand..
"I am just kidding, Miss.. I am so sorry" I said as she turn and look at me..
"Not funny" she said as she push me back to the bed pushing my bare stomach..
"This is not a first scar from you anyway" I tease her as we get into an awkward silent..
"Huh? Another one? Where?" She asked as she checking my body..

"My back, my arm here.. all because the penguin scratch me" I said as she turn red..
"Ugh.. sorry.. I left so much scar on your sexy body.." she said as she start to put an ointment to my scar.. then she wrap me with the band aid on the scar..
"It is not hurt right?" She asked.
"Yes it is" I said as she again check on me..
"Yaa.. then we should just go to hospital" she said as she ready to pulled me away and go but I pulled her back and lie on the bed..

Mina's POV

He suddenly pulled me back as I fall on top of him on the bed.. he wrap his hand on my waist and my back while he is looking at me...
"We have something to finish" he said as I felt his hand down to my thigh..
"Momo.. you should rest" I said as he grabs me and turn me back.. now he is ontop of me..
"Should I?" He asked me while he is checking me out with his eyes on my chest..
"Momo..rest! An order!" I said as I push him away..
"Next time.. but you can rest here tonight.. with me" I said and the I kiss him..
"You need to thanks me for the treatment.. so stay here with me tonight" I said as he just smirk and lie on my bed..

I get up and start to undress myself.. I want to take a bath.. I know he is looking at me like crazy.. he tease me alot.. now its my turn..
"You shouldn't do that in front of me" he said.
"Why? You turn on? Pervert.. I ask you to have a rest not to look at me" I said as he turn around and I get in the bathroom..clean myself .. then after done my quick wash... I get back to my room seeing Momo already sleeping soundly..
I grab my panties and wear it with a white big size shirt..
I crawl up ths bed slowly.. pulling up my blanket cover myself and cover Momo..
I lean towards him and wrap my hand around his waist..
"I am serious about being my real boyfriend.. can I just love you?" I asked him mumbling myself..

Then he turn to face me grabbing my hand pulling me closer to him as he wrap his hand around me..
"You can't" he answer and make me startled..
"Why?" I asked..
"We are just different" he said as he suddenly open his eyes..
"You really don't love me?" I asked
"I don't..." he said
"Then why you act like this all the time?" I asked him..
"Because.. I am your personal assistant... I will do everything personal of yours.. you ask me to be your pervert last time.. I will.. everything you want I will do.. but not being a real boyfriend.. I am not fit on it" he said
"You are fit to be mine.. why you keep rejecting me.. the first boy who reject me all my life is you..or you have someone else you love?" I asked as he burried his face on my neck.
"Good night Miss Myoui" he said as he hugs me tight..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...