Come-hither

Mina's POV

We get into dad office as that man following me behind..
"Oh.. Mina.. have a sit.. here" Dad asked me to have a seat on the guest couch while Momo is standing between us..
"So, how is your day at the office?" Dad asked
"Umm fine" I said
"Momo? How about you? Did she behave well?" Dad asked Momo as I look at him.
"Yes, sir.. she behave well.. she did nothing bad" Momo said.
Nothing bad.. but you did something bad.. tsk..
"And now.. Mina.. how about Momo.. you like him being your personal assistant? Did he do well?" Dad asked me as I look at him.. while he is smirking at me..
Auhh.. I just shiver myself..
"Y...yeah.. he does everything well" I blurred out as dad giggled.

"That's it.. he is a best man I have been choose to protect my daughter" dad gets up and tap his chest..
Best man? He is pervert dad.. jesshh..
"But dad.. I have to tell you something" I said as they both look at me.. I gets up from my seat..
"I... don't.. like... him... getting in my place continuously without manner" I said as I glared at him..
"Why? He had the VIP card?" Dad looks at me
"Why you gave him that?" I asked dad.
"Because he has to have it incase something happend inside" dad said 
"Why something happened?" Dad continue to asked me as he pulled me away from Momo..
"Ugh.. No.. I just need privacy.. dad" I said as I turn and look at him..

"Why dad doing this to you.. you know.. you are stubborn.. and in a blink of an eyes you can just get out there then nowhere to find you cause your friend always take you out without telling me" dad said.
"So what? I need to make friends anyway dad.. or I will be crazy just staying with that man everytime.." I said..
"You can go with your friend at the weekend and go with Momo. " dad said
"Dad.. I need time without him" I said..
"Hey.. you know I have to protect you.. don't you remember you almost got kidnap when you are still kiddo.. I am so worried to death.. that is why I hire Momo for you" dad said as I sighed..
"But why it has to be him" I mumbles..
"Why you said he is doing great" dad asked..
"Yes he is great.. hmmpphh..okay dad I don't want to fight" I said as I walk away to the door wanted to left the room..

"Mina, 3 days left.. you have to get prepared.. you will be this company's queen" dad shout as I keep walking..
Then I heard a footstep running to me..
"Miss.. you hate being with me?" He asked as we get in the lift..
"What do you think?" I asked him back..
"I thought you like me.. that is enough for me to hear you begging for me to have you last night" He take a step close to me as he hold my chin..
"You like it.. stop denying it..Miss" he said as again I just can freeze..
"We haven't done yet.. we will continue it later.. after our work done" he said as the door open and he gesture me to left the lift..

Momo's POV

We get back to the office as she continue to learn about the product.. while I do the same.. I start to learn it more.. but actually I can't get focus at all.. she sit infront of me with her legs crossed.. revealing her bare thigh I touched.. making her skirt thigten up and get shorter..
I bit my lower lips staring at her.. I can't get enough of being pervert for her.. cause she is addicting and too perfect..
Just looking at her like that make me imagine how great is last night with her..
She looks so focus memorizing all the document not even aware that I fuck her with my eyes.. damn this girl is so hot enough to make me stand hard..
She steals a glance to me as she catches me looking and checking her body..
"What are you staring at?" She said..
"You.. cause it reminds me what we did last night.." I said as I smirk..
She grab the file and throw it to me.. as I has a good reflect.. I catchit before hiting me..
"Stop being a pervert.. I gave you what you want.. so stop fucking me when I am working" she said as it make me burning up.. this hot boiling blood..
"I am not fucking tou now Miss.. but if you want me to.. I am so ready" I said as I stand up and walk to her..
"Go away" she shouted as she pushed me away.. but I grab her hand..
"If you don't want me to fuck you.. don't make me turn on.." I said
"I don't!! You are one can't control for being a pervert" she yelled at me as I grab her waist as I connected our body..
"You feel it? So what should I do.. it is not my fault you make it so hard just by looking at you.." I said as I rub my bulge on her lower tummy.
"I make you feel great before.. shouldn't you pay me back?" I Said smirking on her and she slowly grab my face..
"If you want me to.. I will" she said as she grab me by my waist while looking at my hard bulge..
"You deserve this" she said as she kick my spot with her knee.. making me fall to thw ground.. whinned.
"Fuckk.. " I whined as she laughed.
"Oh God.. you can't do this to me.. cause you will need me.. and soon you will get your punishment.. wait for it" I get up still in pain down there.. luckily she didn't get that strong to scold me..as I can still endure the pain.. damn it.. she really want to test me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...