Tempting

Mina's POV

Its a lunch time.. I am thinking to make a lunch for Momo but better I go to office and ask him to have lunch together somewhere..
I drive myself to the office.. I have been cold to him because I am hinting that he is so clueless about the wedding things.. I want him to purpose me like every couple did.. we are getting married.. yeah because of I am pregnant and that is the way, das can accept him.. but still I want to have what every couple have.. sounds greedy and selfish.. but I am dreamming to have a perfect wedding and purpose from my future husband..

I am arrived at parking lot but I just saw Momo's car is leaving.. where is he going? I ended up following him.. he never drive himself and go for lunch alone.. he has a driver and usually he will wait for me or inform me.. but he didn't now.. I followed him untik he stop his car in Sana's neighbourhood..
Umm wait.. but... he is not going to see Sana.. he is going to see Jihyo?.. seriously Momo?
He walks insise the pharmacy as I waited infront inside the car..
I try to text him

Me : Oppa, where are you? Lunch?
My Momo 💖 : I am having it, baby
Me : with who?
My Momo 💖 : with our business partner

Wow, he is lying.. he is mean.... I am about to get out from my car and brags in the store but Momo comes out with Jihyo.. he get into his car with Jihyo..
Then I started to drive and followed them again..
They go to the nearest restaurant there for having lunch..
I see them from the car as they both talking seriously.. Oppa.... what are you doing?
In the end I drive to Sana's place and she cooks for me..

Momo's POV

Have along long tired day.. I came back home.. still thinking how will I purpose Mina.. Jihyo said to me.. maybe she want it.. I am so confuse with girls.. this is my first time dating and I will getting married soon.. still hard to understand girls.. so I ask Jihyo for help.. I brought a boquet of flower for Mina.. when I am home.. maybe she will not mad at me because I am clueless again.. I am still thinking the way to be sweet to her..
"Mina... Oppa is homee" I said as I can't find her running to me like she did usually..
I walk inside as I see she is sitting on the couch playing games..
"Mina, I am homee... see I bought something for you" I said as again she ignores me..

I walk to her.. as she is being serious with her game.. I take a seat beside her and look at her..
"Mina, you ignore me for games again? Come on I have this for you" I said as she pause her game and look at me..
"Why don't you just give it to that girl?" She said suddenly with her cold expression..
"Who? You are my only one girl" I said
"Don't think that I don't know you secretly meeting Jihyo and lie to me... maybe this is not the first time cause you usually meet her.. just damn get married to her.." she pissed off and walk to the room
"Eh Minaaa.... that is not what you think.. Minaaaa" I run to her but she slams the door and lock it..
"Don't lock the door.. Mina..." I whines
"Sleep outside tonight" she shouted..

"Mina I am meeting her is for business partnership.. I am not lying.. she will help us to market out product in her pharmacy.." I said as I didn't get any answer..
I forgot.. I have a sparekey..
I get the key and open the door..
She is lying on the bed covered with blanket..
"Mina, I am not cheating on you.. that is true I have a crush on Jihyo at past.. but I realize that I love you so much.. so please don't be mad at me.." I said as I grab the blanket slowly pulling it off her..
"And.. tomorrow night.. free up your time.. I have something to tell you" I said as she gets up..
"Just say it now" she sais
"Ummm.. I can't I am not prepared" I said
"Is this for me?"  She takes the flowers and I nodded
"Yes.. that is Mina's" I said as she grabs my collar..
"This is Mina's too.." she said as she kiss my lips..
I grab her by her waist as she I pulled her closer..
"I love you" I said as she smirk.. again we seal our lips together.. she start to trail her hand on my chest... while I do the same on her back..
"Don't you dare to cheat on me" she said as our forehead connected
"I won't" I said as she push me to the bed and climb ontop of me..
She lean towards me and kiss me hard.. I Grab her by her waist and we ended up to make out after fight..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...