Stupendous

*who doesn't love Momo Oppa? Uwuu ❤*

Mina's POV

I still do not understand.. with that boy.. why.. he reject me.. what I lack for? He seems like me.. that is why he is being pervert to me... he wants me.. but why I ask him to be my boyfriend he always avoid my question or reject me.. he must have something with a comitment things? Or maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship? Or maybe he has a crush and it is not me? But who? The girl around him is just me.. Hirai Momo such a myterious man ever..
"Miss, are you confused? You can asked me if you don't get what I write there" Momo said as I look at him who is stading infront of my office table..

"Yes, I am totally confused with all things you made" I said as he bows to me..
"I am sorry, I will do it again" he said as he grab the document from me but I hold it tight..
"Not this.. but you!" I said as he looks dumb..
"Me? What is about me miss?" He said as I shake my head..
"No.. ummm let's just go home now.. can continue the work tomorrow.. I need to stop by the florist to buy my favourite flowers" I said..
"Okay Miss" he said as I grab my bag and get up..
"I will give it to Chaeng.. make him regret that he can't buy that for me anymore" I said as he escort me to the car..

I get to the florist and buy the blue lisianthus flowers.. my favourite until now..
*idk whats Mina fav flower.. but that is my fav sorry 😂*
"You want to buy some?" I asked Momo as he grab one stem of Blue rose..
"No I will buy this by myself.. for my boss" he said as he paid that one stem of blue rose..
While I pay mine..
"Why it is just one?" I asked him as he give me that flower..
"Umm.. I will buy you more when I have my pay day" he said as he smile..
"I pay you anyway.. then it is just like I bought it myself" I mumbles ad he open the car door and let me get in..

"Get ready, be my boyfriend.. remember that you are my boyfriend so act like one.." I said to him as he nodded while we arrived at our place need to get ready for getting into my ex party..

Momo's POV

Buttoning the white long sleeve shirt as I am looking at myself on the mirror.. you.. handsome brat.. ugh.. why I am so confident? Hmmm.. I grab the navy suit that Mina bought for this party and put it on me.. oh yeah.. tie.. but... I can't make a good neck tie...should ask her for help? Momo this is embarassing..
I grab the tie and get into her place..
I knock her room door as she opened..
"Ohh... you ready?" She looks at me while I did the same.. looking at her.  Again.. with that dress.. too much to handle...
"Miss.. you have a coat?" I asked..
"Why?" She asked..
"You should wear it along the way.. or you will catch a cold with that dress" I said as she smile..

"Of course, baby.. thank you for being sweet to me.. but please call me Mina..don't forget that" she said as she grab my collar and pulled me in the room..
"You can't tied this? How can you be my personal assistant?" She said..
"I can.. it is just I can't make it looks good as you did" I said
"Uuuu.. a compliment? Or a flirt?" She said as start to tie the neck tie on me..
"A compliment maybe" I said as she blushed..
"Thank you, Oppa" she said as she suddenly kiss me on my lips..
"That is done.. you already looks like my handsome man.." she said as she walks to her drawer and take something from there..

"Can you help me to put this on?" She asked as she give me her necklace..
"Sure" I said as she turn away.. her back is facing me now.. can see cleary her milky soft skin with that backless dress..
"Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked as I am staring at her too long.  Okay pervert.. how can you stop being pervert at this time..
"Sorry" I said as I put the necklace on her..
"Done.. so let's go" she said as I put on my suit and she grabs her bag..
"Miss.. coat" I said as she get back and take her coat..
"Momo, remember.. I am Mina.. you can't make mistake calling me miss anymore there.." she said as I nodded.
"Good.. my man" she smiled as we go to the party..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...