Tarty

Mina's POV

After visiting Sana for that damn wedding news of Chaeyoung.. we go to the fashion store where my family always choose their outfit for occassion..
what Sana said is true.. I must show him I am happy without him.. I must show him I have move on from him..
"Find me the most beautiful and elegant dress.. also I need a suit for him.. make it looks like a couple outfit" I said to the storekeeper as they start to search for what I want..
While I search for my dress that I will wore on the declaration day..
The hell is coming.. I must faking a smile infront of public.. as if I am happy.. hmmm..

I choose some of the dress as I go to the changing room asking Momo to followed.. helping me to choose which is beautiful on me..
"How is this?" She as he nodded
"You always agree with everything on me? I need opinion.. Momo" I yelled at him as he walk to me and fixing my hair..
"You look beautiful with anything on you Miss.. *whisper* even you are not wearing anything you are beautiful" he said as I blushed hitting him excitedly..
"You pervert" I said as he smirk..
"Miss Myoui.. here is what you asked for" the shopkeeper said as I am amazed with the dress..

"Good, Momo try on yours" I said as he nodded and get change..
I get change into my dress it is a brief blue navy dress with backless model..fit just with me until the knee length.. enough for make Chaeng drool? Hmm.. I get out the changing room as the employee look at me in amaze..
I search for Momo as he just get out from the changing room too..
He is wearing a white shirt and a slim fit navy pants on his sexy muscle leg.. with a navy suit on..
"Leave us alone" I said as the employee leave us alone..
I walk to Momo and fix his suit.. buttoning the suit..he is looking at me blanked..

Momo's POV

"Is it looks good on me?" She asked me after helping me with my suit..
"Yes Miss.. it is beautiful" I said as she twirls around me showing me her brief dress.. too opened on her skin..
"Really? Hmm so we should buy this" she said
"And yours I think you need a tie..hmmmm" she said as she grab a tie that hook in the hanger..
She wrap it around my collar and started to tied it on me..
"You look totally stunning, big boy" she said as she smile.. with her gummy smile on.. that makes me automatically smile too without knowing it.

She saw it and she stop what she is doing..
"Ohhh.. First time I see you smile like that" she said..
"Did I?" I asked her as she suddenly pulled my tie and lean to me to kiss me..
She loops her hand on my neck with our lips lock..
While I start to wrap my hand on her.. she is too much.. teasing me with this dress.. I can see how opened is this dress.. enough for me to touch her milky bare skin..
I pushed her inside the changing room with still our lips sealed..

"You like to tease me, Miss" I said as she smirk..
"I know you get turn on easily" she said as she start to lower her hand to my pants.. while I go to her bare neck having her body scent..
She stroke my member with her hand making me More turn on..
I grab her dress up and not being patient.. I kneel down on her.. and start to put off her panties ..
I go between her legs.. seeing how wet is her..
I licks her down there as I felt her grip on my hair..
"Ahhh Momo" she moaned as I insert my tongue inside her begin to trail her sweet core that is not impatient for me..

"Momo... so good... ahhh.. faster" she order me as I lick her faster.. making her groaned in pleasure... she is liking it.. what I did to her.. she really need me to keep pleasuring her.. as she keeps teasing me with her body.. can't stop myself to drool over her.. can't control my horniess anymore...
I get up and kiss her while I unbelt my pants..
Showing my bulge under my boxer..
I wanted to pull off my boxer but suddenly.. Mina's phone ring.. as I stop..
"Not now.. damnit" Mina swore and grab her phone..
"Yes?..  buying outfit... with Momo" she said as I start to dressing back looking like a dumb..
"I know.. I will be there later.. yes.. see you" she hung up and looks at me..
"We should change back... Mom want to see me.. don't worry about your friend.. I will take care of it later" she said as she grab my collar and kiss me one more time.. then pulling off me pushing me out the changing room..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...