Fascinating

*Ms.Myoui Please kill meeeeee !!!*

Momo's POV

She lean on me as I wrap my hand on her.. we both feeling exhausted.. today was amazing.. too good to let it end.. but we both already passed out can't do anything yet just sitting on the toilet seat as she sit on my lap.. can hear her breathing heavily.. not willing to dress back ourself as I let her rest on my arm.. look around the toilet with our clothes is lying on the floor.. we have a hot session here.. wow.. I still can't believe that I fuck my boss.. twice already..
"Until when we will stay like this?" Mina asked as she looks at me with her tired cute face..
"I would like to stay like this everytime.. cause I can see your sexy body" I said as I bit my lower lips..
Then suddenly she slaps me..
Not to hard but that is a tease..
"You dare.. to fuck your boss..that is not actually your job" she said.
"But.. you like it right?" I smirk as she throw back herself to hug me.
"Yes, I am so tired.. dress me" she order as I get up from the seat.. lifting her with my hand while she is clingging on me..

I walk to the sink and let her sit there..
I pull off the protection and throw it on the trash bin.. taking my boxer an put it on me.. while I feel the eyes of the girl is still scanning my body..
"Why? You want me more?" I mumbles as I take my pants and start dressing myself infront of her..
"Never know I have a personal assistant who is good at everything" she said..
"And I never know that I have a boss who is so creative to make a trap to me" I said.
"Trap? What trap?" She asked..
"I fall for your trap.. alot of time.. your sexy booty.. sexy boobs.. and this sexy shit..." I walk to her with all myself dress..
"But you are too stupid you fell down the trap.. Momo.. even you fall for the laxative trap of me" she smirk as I sealed our lips..
"Shut up.. or I will make you sure that you won't be able to walk tomorrow?" I Said as she pulled me towards her..
"If you dare" she said seducing me.. I grab her dress and start to put it on her still admiring how beautiful she is..

"My panties" she said as I take it..
"No, you can't have it today.." I said as I sniff on it..
"This is mine now" I continue and put it into my pocket..
"You really a pervert" she get down the sink and touch my face with her soft silky hand..
"Make sure that you only be my pervert.. not to anyone else... cause you are my pervert personal assistant" she said as I smirk..
"Yes, Miss" I said as she walks out the room..
Wow.. who is her? Suddenly she became like a bold and flirty girl.. how can she change that fast..

Mina's POV

I get back to my office room and grab the document.. learn about it again as I see Momo walks out of the toilet.. Mina.. please act like nothing happened..
He walks out the room without a word.. I sighed in a relieve..
Why must I get nervous for him? Ugh..
I look back at the document.. trying to focus but.. I can't the thing in my mind is just the things happen to me. Oh my god.. why he has to me my personal assitant.. why not to be my boyfriend or something.. gosh.. Momo is so damn hot.. I just stupid.. not to realize that from the start..

"Miss" I get startled that I almost make the document fly away from my hand..
"Omg.. knock the door please Momo" I said as he is handing me a glass of water..
I grab it and gulp on it in one shot.. I place the glass on the table as he looks at me in blank..
"Why? I am done.. you can go back to your place" I said
"But miss.. I have to explain about the file" he said as I grab the glass of water of him..
I gulp on it in a one shot again..
"You seems so thristy.. Miss" he looks at me smiling.. why he is cute.. omg.. Minaa..
"Y...you.. get me another drink" I said as he is shocked.
"Isn't these two enough?" He asked.
"Nooo.. get me another one.. now" I said as he giggled..
Walk out the room with that goodshape of body.. damn.. Dad.. you already choose someone that make me crazy.. oh damn Mina.. he did hypnotize you..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...