Piquant

*Momo Neomuhaeyo huh 😔😔😣*

Mina's POV

After visiting the party.. I get back home with Momo.. he is so quiet after the party.. I felt he is a bit weird.. is it because that girl? Is that girl his crush.. that is why he reject me? But they seems just like friends.. lets check it later..
"Did you change your band aid?" I asked him as he shaked his head...
"Get in.. I will change it for you" I said as I pull him inside my room..
"No miss its okay" he coldly answer..
"Momo, get in.. its an order" she sighed and get in my room..
I take the kit as he started to put off his clothes..

"Why are you so gloomy after the party" I asked.
"Nothing" he said as I started to put off the used band aid..
"Is it hurt?" I asked..
"Yes, not the scar but inside" he said as I look at his eyes.. I can see how sad his eyes is..
"Why? You don't like to be with me in the party?" I asked as he shake his head..
"No, nothing to do with you miss.. I will excuse for toilet first" he said as he left me to the bathroom..
What was that? The mood here is change.. he is weird..
I grab his suit and wanted to hook it up the hooker and he place his phone under his suit on my bed.. I have an idea.. maybe this will find out my curiousity about him..

I grab his phone and luckily no passcode? Lol..
I open his gallery and..

Okay

Okay.. I got it.. I close the phone back as he come out from the bathroom..
He sit beside me as I start to change his band aid to the new one..
"Thank you miss" he said as he dress back and grabbing his suit also phone..
"Goodnight Miss Myoui" he said..
"Night Momo" I said as he walks out..
That girl.. is his crush.. absolutely.. but why? If he still in love with her.. why he sleep with me..
Why he act like he likes me? He is the one who start the game.. until I lose on this game and fall for him.. then what now?..Momo.. what do you want?..

Momo's POV

I get back my room and I am trying to sleep but yes.. I can't.. too much to think about.. Jihyo.. you make me crazy.. I get up and search for her card... she said she has a night shift? Then it is a chance for me to talk to her about what happened before.. she must get things wrong...I grab my car key and and coat, get to my car and drive to her store..
I felt nervous also weird.. what is wrong with me..? I park at the neighbourhood as I get off the car.. and walk to the pharmacy..

From front of the store I can see her.. she is busy tidying up the meds.. why she has to work at night? I walk inside.. opening the door as the bell sounds heard..
"Welcome..... ohh...Oppaa" Jihyo looks at me as I smile..
"Oppa, why you come here.. it is already late" she said
"Just want to see you" I said as she walks towards me..
"You have a girlfriend..you should see her instead of me" She said..
"I want to ask you something" I said as she looks at me seriously..
"You really mean it before? You said you want to me with me if I haven't got a girlfriend?" I asked as she blushed..

"Yeah, but you have a girlfriend.. maybe just a late confession of me.. should have told you before we graduated" she said as I grab her face and lean towards her wanted to kiss her but she pushed me away..
"Oppa.. you can't do this" she said..
"Jihyo ahh.. I don't have a girlfriend.. she is not my girlfriend. We are just..-" I am about to continue but someone came in the store..
"We are just about to being fiancee? You want to say that, Oppa?" Mina came as I am startled..
How can she came here? This late.. did she just followed me here..

"Jihyo, I am glad you are working as a chemist here.. I need to buy something" she said as Jihyo walks to the cashier..
"Sure.. take what you want" Jihyo said as I followed Mina..
She is holding something.. meds? She is sick?
"I need to buy this, right Oppa?" Mina looks at me as I am in a blanked..
"Huh?" I look at her as Jihyo giggled..
"You guys better buy this, sir.. you need this" Jihyo said as she shows me a.... okay protection?
"Yeah, we are out of stock for that.. should buy it, Oppa" Mina said as Jihyo shake her head..
"I think I will get another wedding invitation soon" Jihyo said as I sighed..
Damn it . Mina...no... what would Jihyo think now..
"Soon, maybe.. thank you Jihyo.. let's go Oppa" Mina pulled me out of the store as I can't do anything.. no.. Jihyoo.. again she will get this wrong..

"Drive me home.. with your car.. I will ask someone to take my car home tomorrow" she said as we get into the car..
"Miss, why you come here.. it is late.." I said..
"Why do you think I came? Buying the things that I should take because of a pervert" she said..
"Umm okay.. I get it" I said..
"You don't tell me you go there" she said
"Umm why wou-... sorry Miss.. I am just-" she cut me 
"Let it go I am sleepy.. lets get home faster" she said..
"Yes, Miss" I said..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...