Sassy

Mina's POV

I get up because my phone ring nonstop... having a sore body because we both so damn wild last night.. I grab my phone as I answer the calls..
"Where are you?" Dad calling me..
"Home.. why?"
"Didn't momo inform you? We will have the meeting for this problems"
"He did told me.. but this is to early for going out"
"Early? Mina.. its 10 AM.. get here now"
I look at the clock as yeah damn we overselpt..
I hung up the calls as I run to the shower.. wait..

I walk back as I pull off the blanket from Momo..
"Yaaa.. we are late.. wake up" I said as he is grabbing the pillow and cover his ear..
"Yaaaaa... Hirai Momo.. its fucking 10 AM" I shouted..
"I know.. so wha-" he mumbles as he gets up..
"Shit" he swore as he get up and run to the toilet with me..
He brushed his teeth while I took a shower
"Mina, hurry up.. " he shouted as I am in a flash done bathing.. get out and dry myself while he is looking at me..
I snap his head..
"Still have a time to checking out my body.. go wash yourself" I said as he smirks..

I go out to the room.. dressing myself as Momo just done his bath.. grabbing his shirt and pants..
I get to the Mirror and..
"Oh yeah my make up is in my place" I said as Momo grab my hand..
"You don't need it.." he said as he pulled me out from the room.. he grab his hat and put it on me..
"Done" he said as he grab the car key.. rushing to the parking lot..
"You look stupid like that" I said as his hair still damn messy..
"Don't have time to comb it anymore" He said as I fix his hair for him..

We arrived at my parents house as we get in the house.. everyone is waiting for us..
My parent, Momo's parent also Tzuyu's parent..
I put off my cap as Momo walks beside me..
"Hello" Momo bow to all of them as I followed..
"Okay, now where is Tzuyu" dad said
"I am here" Tzuyu came from my back.. but with Surprise he take Sana with him..
"She is my girlfriend" Tzuyu said as Sana greet all of them
"Hello.. I am Sana" she said as all of us take a seat..
Momo hold my hand as I know he is being nervous.. getting into this full family meeting with awkward situation..

"So, about this things.. we have decided that we will stop the marrige of Tzuyu and Mina.. the news will realise soon.. as a personal matter of both of Mina and Tzuyu.. and Mina... you have been pregnant for 2 weeks.. its will grow bigger and make people questioning that.. so.. I will let you guys start to date each other in the public after the news realease..but still keep in mind people judge.. this will be hard for Sana and Momo.. " Dad said
"Its okay, I am ready" he said as all of them look at Momo..
"And for the best.. Mina can still work at the company for one month so.. there is no suspicious things by the public.. but of course Momo, help her.. don't let her work to hard.." Mom said as Momi nodded..

"And I have another idea for ths marriage" Tzuyu's dad state..
"And Mr. Myoui already agree with this.. this will be hard.. as the decision is with Sana.. that is why we want to meet you Sana" Tzuyu dad continue as they look at Sana who is being nervous..
"I will take Sana as my daughter.." dad suddenly said as I look at him..
"Eh?" Sana confused..
"Dad? Aren't you making things hard for her?" I said to dad as I felt like Sana will have a hard time if she agree with this.. the rumor will automatically create.. Tzuyu and I break up because Tzuyu dating my sister..?
"I know.. this will be hard.. or maybe.. Momo as Mr. Chou other Son?" He said

"No, I will do it" Sana said as all of us look at her..
"I will take the deals.. be Mina's sister not by blood.. as long as I can be with my boyfriend" she said as Tzuyu smiles look at her..
"Then we will make this up.. this is our secret.. but first.. I will tell the public.. about Sana.. you are okay with that?" Dad asked Sana..
"Yes" Sana said as again for the greed of our dad we did this..
"Momo, I need you to promise me something" I whisper to him as he looks at me..
"What?" He asked
"This things getting so complicated.. people might not like you and Sana.. so please take care of yourself well also Sana for me.. I am sorry" I buried myself in his arms as he hugs me..

"Mina, are you okay baby?" Mom asked as I still hugging my boyfriend..
"Umm.. she is okay.. just getting clingyy.. he.he..he" Momo awkwardly said..
"Of course she will.. the baby make her like that" Mom said as again I blushed.. I am not doing it because I have the baby now.. maybe soon..
"So, we have a lot of works after this.. get yourself together guys" Tzuyu's dad said as he tap Tzuyu's shoulder and wanted to leave..
We get up as I link my hand around Momo..

Suddenly...
"Aigoo you stupid Brat!!!" Momo's mom snap his head hard making him hissed in pain.
"Mom.." he shouted as he hides me behind him..
"Get away..I want to see Mina" his mom push him away as she hold me by my arm..
"Miss Myoui.. I am sorry for his bad behavior.. I will scold him if he did something wrong again" she said as I shake my head..
"You don't have to.. I will scold him by myself.." I said as she hugs me..
"Thank you Miss.." she stroke my hair..
"Don't call me miss again, you are soon the grandma of my child" I said as she nodded..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...