Prologue

Hi guys,

This is my third story. If you haven't read yet the first two; "The Billionaire's Chase" and  "Messing Up With Mr. Billionaire", please do so before reading this.

Being outspoken as readers will help me a lot to become motivated. So please don't forget to leave comments or click like if you find my story interesting. And also follow me to see my latest updates.

Thank you and more stories to come.

Lovelots❤️❤️❤️

***Periwinkzlady

Laurent's POV

"Heyyy, handsome. Mind if I join you?"I frowned hearing the slurred voice of a woman behind me. She's obviously leaning my back as I already felt her skin and the heat that was coming from her body. Instead of getting thrilled I find it disgusting. Unlike my other friends, I'm very selective in choosing my girl. I never tried flirting to a drunk "chick" eversince.

"Leave", I snorted. I'm in a sour mood this evening and all I want is to drink a little before going home. I just finished my conversation with Grandpa and it turned out badly. He didn't change a bit even in his bed ridden state, still as manipulative as ever.

"You're a snob mister, but I like that". I stilled when she whispered to my ear and giggled.

" Sorry woman, but I'm not interested on you". I contained my anger and face her with a sardonic smile. The shame that passed her face didn't escape my gaze. She failed to concealed it properly. Her dreamy eyes were trying to be lively but maybe because of intoxication, it eventually drooping.

" I supposed to ask you if you want to sleep with me to-night?But obviously it's a no",she uttered in her garbled words while chuckling. My forehead wrinkled while studying her face and analyzing her statement. "She talked boldy in her drunk state but I can see innocence in her aura. Not just that, she's a stunner. Her pointed nose and sexy lips are perfectly proportioned to her round-shaped face". She already walked away before I was able to reply.

I was still looking at her as she strode wobbly. She got a nice straight blonde hair and a slender physique. I can't get rid my eyes off her well-rounded butt and small waist.

" Shit", I muttered and tried to concentrate back on my drink.I stood up after I chugged the remaining content of my glass. It's time to leave for a cold shower.

"Keep the change", I handed 100 bucks to the bartender and exited towards the parking.

"No,let me go!"I was alerted when I heard a woman's hysterical voice and saw a man's broad back near my car. It appeared to me even from a distance that his hands were advancing to the woman in front of him. The latter was struggling by pushing him while stepping backward to avoid the asshole's kisses.

" Oh come on sweetheart, stop playing hard to get. You will surely enjoy this", he mocked while clutching her hands. I gritted my teeth as I walked swiftly with the intention to rescue her. "I've been a jerk sometimes but not to the extent of hurting women". He started dragging her to the car next to mine.

" Let go of me!" I jolted when I saw her fell to the ground after the guy abruptly released her.

" You bitch! You're losing my patience", he sounds annoyed and threatening as he lifted her chin up. I was hearing the lady's whimper as I was getting closer. "You will be mine tonight".

" Get your hands off her!" I declared while clenching my fists. He was already pulling her to get into his car. I was surprised when she raised her head. "It's her!" My protective instinct intensified as I stared at her helpless condition. I can't barely recognized her for her tousled hair and messy make-up. Even the hem of her body hugging dress was ripped.

" Mind your own business Bryce", I'm not wondering why he knew me. I don't know the asshole personally but his face seemed familiar.Probably a frequent customer of Epic Bar.

" I mind my own business bastard. And right now, she's my business", I uttered with immense authority. "Get your ass out of here".

" What the hell! No one can threaten me that way Bryce!" He unleashed a punch which I vigilantly parried. I twisted his arm making him groaned in pain. There's no way that he can defeat me.I'm taller and more masculine than him.

" Better leave now before experiencing the hell that you're saying", I stated in a menacing tone. I released his arm briskly that he almost stumbled on his feet.

" Damn you! I will get back to you!" He pointed me his index finger angrily while backing off. "Put that on your mind Bryce!".

I just tightened my lips and shrugged my shoulder in response. My gaze averted to her who's trying to fix herself.

" Thank you for your help". I noticed she spoke clearer this time. Maybe her intoxication started to subside.

" Welcome", I answered shortly and got inside my car.

" Hey, wait. Do you find me attractive?" I was really astounded of her question. I can't stop myself from grinning after I recovered. I peered her appearance while shaking my head.

" What?!" She uttered impatiently while glaring at me. I really find her quirky. I can't believe that she's the woman I saved a while ago. What I am seeing now is a brave and bolder lady that looks like a disaster.

"Why did you resisted him?" I asked her entertained. It's still obvious that she's not comfortable with my intense gaze although she's trying to mask it.

"I'm not a slut as what you guys think. You're the first man that I asked to sleep with me", she stammered. I was gaping at her boldness.
"My offer still stands",

I stared at her chocolate-brown orbs which she reciprocated with a determined look.

"Hop in", I mumbled. I opened the passenger door and she entered.

" Where are we going?" She asked right away after securing her seatbelt.

" In my place", I answered quickly while maneuvering my car.My chest was pounding erratically.

Here we go again guys. I'm excited to find out why Cleo Emerald acted that way. I hope you too.😊😊