Chapter 29 Inevitable Desire

Cleo Emerald's POV

" Let me do this Lau", I collected the dirty plates in the table and placed it in the sink. "We just finished dinner and I won't allow this time to sit in the corner doing nothing like what he did to me when he prepared dinner".

" In that case, let's do this together", he suggested cheerfully. He took the two aprons hanging near the fridge and put one on me. I missed to count how many times I hold my breath to dismiss the surging sensation everytime his skin touches mine while tying the garment.

" There, it's done", he spoke grinning.I can't still stop myself to get mesmerize when he smile like that. " And who would not be? He became more charming exposing his perfect white teeth".

" Cleo", I jerked when he uttered my name groaning. "Don't give me that look". I felt goosebumps in my nape when he whispered it very close to my ear in a threatening tone. I can even feel his warm breathing stimulating my senses.

" What do you mean?" I asked innocently to cover-up my embarrassment. Hoping that my facial expression will not defy me.

" The way you look at me... you're making me hard", he grumbled boldly. I never expect him to say that making my cheeks flushed.

" Laurent...", it seemed that I lost my tongue from severe nervousness. His penetrating gaze was very hard to resist, sending small tingles from the pit of my stomach down to my core. I bit my lower lip feeling so uncomfortable when I discerned the dampness between my thighs.

" Fuck, you are really a temptress" he grunted. I gasped when he invaded my lips and scooped me up into the kitchen counter. He positioned between my legs and became more aggressive when I returned all his kisses with equal intensity and hunger. My hands skimmed his upper back going upward to his head pulling him closer for a mind shattering kiss.

" Oh god!" I whimpered when his mouth made it's way down to the crook of my neck making me tilt my head for his better access. I realized that he already unfastened the sling of the apron and it eventually dropped down to my waist.

" You have no idea how I longed for this moment my Cleo", he mumbled throatily. I claimed his mouth again when he leaned backward slightly, giving space for his fingers to undo the buttons of my blouse. I drew a deep breath when I felt the cold air in my chest. He was too fast that he already unclasped my bra without my knowledge.

" So beautiful", a sudden embarrassment filled me, crossing my arms voluntarily to cover my naked globes.

"Don't!", he instantly removed my arms. His darkened pupils were like poles of gravity that gradually pulling me to insanity. There's so much admiration and desire flickered in those captivating orbs.

" Let me...," I was immobilized when he traces his fingers from my neck to my taunting buds, kneading them while capturing my eyes.

" Ohh", I was writhing in pleasure as I tagged him closer and bit his upper shoulder.

" Ohhhh, fuck! I like that", he moaned. I was incouraged to nibbled his bare nape and time to time played it with my tongue. I heard his hard breathing and even his untamed heartbeat. Getting motivated, I inserted my hand to his shirt caressing his well-sculpted abs and uncontentedly moved higher until I found his hardened nipple.

" Shit!" he growled when I clipped it using my two fingers and pulled it in a playful manner. The raging heat coming out from our skin was very potent, igniting our sexual desire.