Chapter 34 Lucky Coward

Cleo Emerald's POV

"Today, I take my place as your husband. May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding and respect forever and ever. Today is the beginning of the rest of our lives. I choose to spend today and all of my tomorrows with you"

I feel like crazy while smiling in front of the mirror. I just finished doing my make-up and curling my hair when Laurent's vow two weeks ago came to mind. I instantly stared my ring finger. Until now, I'm still processing the fact that I'm already his wife.

"From this moment, I take you as my bestfriend for life. I pledge to honour, encourage and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work out our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I love you". I keep my eyes close, touching my ring while uttering those words wholeheartedly, the way how I spoke it in our wedding.

"And I love you too my Cleo" a tender smile formed my lips as I feel Laurent's hands wrapped my waist. He kissed my crown and hugged me tighter.

" How long have you been watching me Dear husband?" I stared at him dearly in the mirror while grinning.

"Just right enough to get thrilled of listening those amazing words my temptress", he mumbled. I was alerted and get off him immediately when I felt his breathing in my ear. I think my husband's first goal even before our marriage is to know my titillating spots which he mastered promptly.

"Nah....! that's not a good idea", I shook my head curtly.

" Why not? I promise.., I will make it quick", his voice was begging while his hands were caressing my back. He even showed me his puppy eyes.

" No.., don't give me that look", I shook my head curtly. " You will ruin my make-up". I walked passed him and took my clutch bag. It happened many times that his libido striked when where about to leave. And honestly it excites me as well. And since I can't barely say no to him, we always ended up having a quick sex. It's just that I have to redo my make-up after which inconvenient to me especially if we're in a hurry.

" No kissing..., I swear", I can't contain my laughter when he even raised his arm to support his statement.

" So.., that means yes...?", his desire is very apparent from those captivating brown orbs. I gently nodded my head and urged him to come closer.

I can't leave him my gaze as he ambled closer. His every move signifies masculinity. I yelped when he fondled my exposed shoulders. There's like an electric force awakened in my body. Gasps came out my mouth when his playful tongue replaced his fingers, tasting my skin. My knees started trembling so I instantly grasped his nape for support.

" Oh...!" I moaned when his fingers begin stroking my nipples. With swiftness in his movement, Laurent guided me to face the wall. I helped him remove my underwear. Good thing that my outfit is favorable to this kind of thing.

" Ahhhhh", a soft cry escaped my mouth as I feel his cock embedded my wet entrance. He took me from my back. Both my hands nailed into the wall to maintain my stance as he started humping in my back.

" Ohhhh.... ssshhhh", I was hissing in too much elation. I felt so full everytime he buried his awesome length to my pussy.

" Fuck! Fuck! So damn good!" His naughty hand made it's way to my clit and started kneading it.

" My goodness... ahhhh", I was squirming and panting hard. I was trying to remove his hand in my clit. It's a complete torture that is taking away my sanity. I am comparable to a bomb that is ready to explode anytime.

"Don't resist to it my Cleo. Cum for me". His breathy tone add-up to my elation. My core started to ache and it bubble up until I feel my body stirred. He paused a bit to keep me stable.

" It's my turn sweetie", his tempo intensified. His hand was squeezing my breast while the other grasped my thigh. One strong thrust, then he pulled his cock making me feel so empty. I turned to him and mesmerized watching how he met his orgasmic release. His eyes closed while his body quivered. He was holding his untamed shaft as semen spurted to the floor. He moved back and exhaustedly dropped his weight to the bed.

" That's pure bliss my Cleo", he glanced at me with contentment. "I love you".

" I love you too Dear husband", I hovered him and planted a light kiss on his lips before going to the vanity table to get some tissue. I cleaned his mess on the floor. I know exactly why he didn't blow his cum inside and I prefer it either. I don't want to smell sex while attending our company's product launching.

" Time to go Lau", I told him while checking my appearance in the mirror. He's also done fixing himself.

Laurent's POV

"Be careful sweetie". Good thing that I have a good reflexes. I caught her before she totally lost her balance. "I hate that stilettos", I frowned.

"It's my fault Lau..., don't worry I will be more cautious now". She replied smiling. "Thank you by the way".

I just nodded my head and took a deep breath to lessen my worry. I'm very protective when it comes to her. I don't want to cause her pain nor something or someone do that to her. I'm willing to risk my life for my Cleo, no matter what.

"Thank you" I uttered after the valet handed me my car key. Instead of going to the basement parking, I let the valet do it and we just waited in the entrance. That's one of the many privileges that I enjoyed as unit owner here in Grand Central Tower. "We extended three memorable days in my cabin after our wedding before we decided to go back. We went straight to her apartment and get all her belongings. We had agreed that my apartment will be our temporary home while we are still looking a nice location for our dream house. And ofcourse I have additional plans that I didn't share to her yet. A plan to give her a grandest wedding that she never imagined".

" Hop in sweetie", I assisted her before I settled in the driver seat.

" Thanks Lau", she tenderly spoke when I maneuvered the car.

" For what?", I asked her with my eyes on the road. Just glancing her from time to time.

" For everything", she gently touched my arm while staring at me. "You don't have any idea how happy I am right now".

" We just shared the same feeling my love", I was beaming to her. "I should be the one saying that. Despite my flaws, you stooped down and fight for me", I felt disgusted while recalling my sickening behavior. "I was a Lucky Asshole".

" Oh.., come on. You're not that worst my Dear husband", she said chuckling. "You're just afraid of rejection. A Lucky Coward indeed!" Our laughters echoed inside the car.