Chapter 2 Wanting Her?

Laurent's POV

"Why calling me this early man?" It was evident that Zandro just woke up.

" I need your help. I have to watch some CCTV's here in Grand Central Tower", I told him seriously.

" And what's with those CCTV's?" His sleepy voice suddenly filled with curiosity.

" It's nothing that concerns you Fontanella. All you need is to call your security to give me the CCTV videos from 11 pm up to 3 this morning", I told him impatiently.

" Hey, relax. You really have to tell me. It might be a big threat to our security", Zandro never sound serious but entertained perhaps. "The idiot was making fun of me".

" I can assure you, this is not a big deal", I told him that he only replied with a loud chuckle. "What?! Can you help me without asking questions?" I hate asking favor even to my friends but I have to. "That woman really awakened my interest. I felt so empty when I woke up and realized that she was gone. I don't know why but I have to see her again".

" Fine, just wait there and I will call my security head", he answered. " Whatever you're hiding Morgan, I will find it out". I can imagine that the lunatic was grinning widely.

" Fuck you Fontanella! Stop prying your friend's business", I told him gritting my teeth.

" Try me hermit", he laughed loudly before ending the call. "I don't know if I did the right thing of seeking his help because this time I already sensed trouble.

Cleo Emerald's POV

"Wow! You look stunning Ms. Sanders", the salon receptionist told me as I approached her to pay my bills. Since my lunch date was cancelled, I decided to stroll around until I got into a salon and pursue my plan to dye my hair into brown and curled it a bit in the lower portion.

" Thank you", I can't help myself from grinning. "I'm sure my parents and nonno will be furious once they saw my new hair color. It's typical to Sanders to have blonde hair and nonno wanted it as it is. Even my younger sister Amethyst find it weird.

My feet brought me to several popular boutiques in Midtown Manhattan. I was amazed with all the signatured bags and clothing, even jewelries and perfumes. I bought some that I like most and had an early dinner before going back to Four Seasons Hotel. "I will wait Trevor until tomorrow. If he failed to contact me or show off his dumbass face to me, I will go home without him.

I just entered my hotel room when an unknown number appeared my phone screen.

"Hello?" I answered as I dropped my exhausted form in the fluffy bed.

" It's me Trevor", his voice was raspy but appeared unappealing to me. "He must need to learn the essence of proper greetings!" I worked in Finn Hotels and Resorts for almost a decade and I knew how important it was.

" What can I do for you Trevor?" I asked him exasperatedly.

" Sorry about the cancellation. Something went up that I have to attend first", he said with sincerity. I didn't expect that coming, making me silent for a while.

" It's fine", I never thought it was so easy for me to say that.

" Thanks. So can we make it tomorrow night? Let's have dinner", he uttered.

" Dinner then. What restaurant?" I agreed right away.

" Nichol's Kitchen. Don't worry I'll pick you up. Be ready by 7 pm." He stated.

" That would be great. Bye Trevor", I supposed to wait for his reply but he never did. I ended the call with a smile. I had this feeling that he was forced to do this "getting to know" thing. I was already excited for tomorrow's dinner. Maybe we can be a team to get out from this stupidity.