Chapter 10

This is probably one of our most favorite chapters! Enjoy! There's a lot to be said...get yo popcorn and let's get started!

Ace's pov:

Piper and I look at each other before looking back to Zac.

"Send more guards to the boarder, we'll be there in a second"

Piper gets dressed and we head to the boarder.

As we get closer the scent of the strangers becomes stronger, they're not wolves.

Piper glances at me worriedly, werewolves are very territorial creatures, we rarely let other wolves onto are territory let alone other supernaturals.

When we reach the boarder we are greeted by Chief River of the snowfall clan, a clan of mountain lions, and Priestess Skye of the spirit clan, a clan of spirit foxes.

These are the leaders of two of the few clans outside the werewolf kingdom that we are allied with.

Piper and I place our right arms over our chests and greet River in the traditional Mountain lion greeting, he kindly returns the gesture.

"Nice to see you again Chief River"

I turn to Priestess Skye, I bow my head in respect, though I am an alpha a spirit fox priestess will always out rank me.
Piper follows my lead and addresses the priestess with respect.

"Priestess" she said bowing her head
"Hello again Alpha Ace and Alpha Piper" her voice was proper and strong. I bowed my head

Skye was a very regal yet hippy looking woman, she had pitch black hair and shining silver eyes. She wore a traditional priestess headpiece that had a sapphire hanging right in the middle of her forehead.

The priestess was a young but powerful woman, she had a lot of power for a 22 year old.

Spirit foxes are the witches of the shifter world.

River was a handsome older man, well older then us being he was 35.

He had golden blonde hair and sea blue eyes and almost always wore a suit and tie. He was intimidating but a very kind man.

"May I ask why you are here" Piper questioned
"I have come for help, the Red Knight pack has been coming to close to my territory, I know you are on the verge of war with them" River said

Piper nods and looks at me, my mind drifts back to my mate but I snapped out of my trance as Skye begins to speak

"And I have come to warn you, some important information has come to my attention" Skys said seriously

Piper and I glance at each other, I know she is worried just as am I.

"Lets talk more at the pack house"

They all nod and we start our walk back to the pack house.
My arm linked with Skye's to help here through the forest.

We all sat in the meeting room.

River, Skye, Ross, Alec our gamma, Piper, and I.

"Priestess Skye, Chief River, this is our beta and gamma, Ross and Alec" I said

River and Skye nod.

"I would like to start this meeting by asking the priestess what she has come to warn us about" Piper said

All eyes look at Skye.

"I was looking through the scrolls in my library and I found a prophecy, a pair of twins born as alphas, one with eyes of hell fire and blue sky fur, the other with eyes of pure blue and warm red fur that shall lead a revolution among the wolves.
The twins are higher than any royalty, they are the purest children of the moon goddess. One shall find a mate in a moon wolf and the other in a night wolf, they will be the birth of a new wolf nation"

Piper and I look at each other with wide eyes.

River continued for her, "To help explain that, moon wolves are special wolves made by the moon goddess to be the teachers of our religion so the moon goddess may always be known, they're fur is always the purest of white.
Night wolves are the guardians of the moon goddess, they're fur is always pitch black and they always have one silver eye and one dark blue eye"

Does this mean....Maya is a moon wolf?