Chapter 16

Ace's pov:

Well shit, actual shit.

Of course Maya's brother is the one Piper dreamt about!

"How did you not know he had a son?" Diego spat. His voice was cocky.
"We've been busy with the war and such, what have you been doing, Diego?" I sneered.

The only reason he was our ally was because of Luna Claire, and well Piper. Diego and I did not get along, he thought I was too arrogant and I thought he was too cocky.

Piper glanced at my before linking me.

'Down girl' Piper said, glaring at me slightly

"Moving on from their pettiness, is Maya on our side?" Joseph questioned
"Not yet, but she will be, don't worry" I smirk causing Diego to scoff.

I feel all eyes on Diego and I as we glare at each other.

"How do you know she will?" Diego said annoyed
"Well I assume my wonderful gay female mate would rather spend her life as a luna with me rather than a slave with her father"

I keep eye contact with Diego, I refuse to break it.

You see, wolves are very prideful creatures, alphas are ten times worse than average wolves. We wish to be the strongest and most powerful, so we refuse to so any weakness or back down from a challenge.

He glances away in defeat, don't challenge a king.

"Marcus is a sexist terrible man who wishes to see my sister and I dead. I refuse to let that happen, now I would like to know who will stand and fight with us" I continue for Piper
"Not just in the fight against Marcus, but in a revolution. If the prophecy is right, something is big is going to happen, and it's happening soon"

There was a moment of silence before all the alphas and lunas agreed.

Luna Jen spoke up.

"Our pack will always support you, you two are the reason my daughter shall be an alpha instead of her younger brother taking over her birth right" Jen, Joseph's mate said happily

I smiled at this, before Piper and I became alphas no female could be a alpha, it was a dumb law but know it is no more.

"Now if there is nothing more to discuss, I dismiss this meeting, you are all welcome to stay in our pack house" I said. "Except Diego" I added
"Ace, no, Diego you can stay in the pack house" Piper said, rolling her eyes

After everyone leaves the meeting room except Piper and I.

"Why must you be so rude to Diego" Piper said, cleaning the coffee cups that were left behind
"He challenges my authority as a alpha and I refuse to lose" I growled
"Sometimes you don't have to be so dominant dearest sister"
"In this time of war I refuse to have my strength as an alpha tested by an ass" I knew I should be nice to those who could help protect me...but I'll never let someone disrespect me and get away with it. Powerful or not

Piper sighs and shakes her head.

"Just please, behave....for me" she begged, glimpsing at me giving me her puppy dog eyes

I look at my sister's dark brown eyes and groan in defeat, I literally can't say no to her.

"Fine but only for you Pips"

Piper nods before looking down, I could feel her sadness and it hurt.

"Are you ok?" I asked, placing my hand over hers
"I don't know, after that dream...my heart has been filled with betrayal" she said, looking at the family picture of us as pups with our parents on the wall
"Don't worry Pips, we'll figure this out" I said with a smile

I get up and go to leave the room when Piper grabs my arm.

"If we're going to win this war, we have to go to the royals" Piper said sternly

I tense at the mention on the royal family, they are very traditional, men lead and women follow.

It was a messed up system, honestly I think I don't like going to them so much is because of the dress code when metting the royals, womens must wear dresses.

"I know you hate them, but you have to go" she insisted

I nod before leaving the room.

I laid on my bed, my mind was racing around. This war, finding Maya, the prophecy, it's too much.

Maya walks in and lays down beside me.

"I will stand by you and your pack, I can not fight the mate bond and I don't want to" Maya said

I turn my head to look into her beautiful purple eyes. Dakota was wanting to take over so badly.

I pull her close to me and give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You are the most beautiful mate I could ever ask for" I purred at her

Maya climbs on top of me so she's straddling me.My hands immediately travel to her hips. She leans in close, her lips barely a inch away from mine. I was so desperate for her touch that I aggressively pushed my lips onto hers.

She responds with the same passion, my grip on her hips tightens and I pull her closer to me causing her to moan into my mouth.

Fuck that was sexy.

I move my lips to her neck, kissing and nipping at her skin. She tasted like vanilla.

I kiss the spot where her shoulder and neck meet, the spot where my mark will lay.

I gently graze the spot with my canines causing her to moan softly.

Maya moaned into my neck "N-not yet"

I give the spot one last kiss before pulling away.

"Lets sleep love" I told her

Maya nods and lays down beside me.
I pulls the covers over us and drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up, not in my room but laying in grass beside a lake. I know I should feel afriad but I don't, I feel at peace here.

"Come child"

I look to where the voice came from to see a beautiful woman with fairy white hair and shining blue eyes in a long white gown.

It's the moon goddess.

I stand up and bow my head in respect.

"No need for that childern" the Luna said

Children? Plural? That's when I notice Piper is here too.

"Goddess, why are we here?" Pips asked
"It has been twenty years since I have had contact with you, my daughters"

The goddess brushes a piece of hair out of Piper's face. The goddess turns to me, her eyes took in my full appearance.

"My dear Ace, stronger than any son I could ever have", she looks at Piper again, "my precious Piper, smarter than the smartest human, I love you my sweet daughters more than you could ever know"

Piper and I look at eachother then back to the goddess.

What. The. Fuck.