Chapter 32

Ace's pov

"WHAT?" I yelled.
"Michael is..was, Keenan and Maya's brother. Marcus kidnapped his mother and made her have his offspring" Pips said calmly, but it was an act, she was nervous.

I took deep breath, how could this be?

"His father, he wished to betray our pack....like father like son" i muttered.
"He did it for his mate! Would you not do the same?" She spat angrily.
"So you would? Cause if I remember you're mate is the next alpha of the Red Knights" I said, instantly regretting it.

A look of hurt washed over Pips face.

"He was my friend, one of my few friends besides you, hell I thought he was my mate, Ace" she said sadly.

I bit my tongue, I knew I hurt her.
But something possessed me.

"And I thought Lola was mine, but sometimes things don't turn our how we planned" I stated.
"But your twin didn't kill Lola" she said bitterly.
"He attacked the pack, Piper, he wanted us dead. It was justice"
"You didn't give him a trial" she whispered, I sighed.
"I'm sorry Pips, I know I should have...
"And I know it was in a fit of rage" she sighed.

I sighed running my hand down my face.

"Still I broke the code, he wasn't attacking when I attacked him. I should have given him a trail....Diego's right I'm arrogant"

Piper grabs my shoulders making me look at her.

"You are not arrogant, you did what any alpha would do under attack. It may not have been right, but you did what you felt was necessary at the moment" she says staring into my eyes, "Did you make a mistake? Yes. Does that mean you are a bad alpha? No."

I pull her into a hug.

"Thank you Pips"
"Anytime A"

We're pulled away from our hug by a shout.

"ACE! PIPER! COME HERE"

We look at each other then run to the kitchen.

We find Zac clutching his hand in pain and Maya trying to look at it, but Zac keeps flinching away.

"What happened" I questioned looking around frantically
"Well I was cooking and I dropped a plate, I was annoyed and Zac tried to calm me down and touched my shoulder and well that happened" she said pointing to Zac's hand.

He opens it and shows us the burn, it looked like a silver burn.

"A...silver burn?" Piper questioned
"That's what it felt like" he muttered
"Maya, can you think of something that makes you really mad" I suggested
She gave me a confused look before nodding "Um ok"

She closes her eyes, I can tell she's thinking really hard.

Once I think she's mad enough I touch her arm.

I pull back my hand and hiss in pain.

"Exactly what I thought" I said, looking into her beautiful eyes
"What?"
"You have powers, which I'm assuming is silver powers"
"Huh???"

I concentrate and cause flames to come out of my palm.

"Like how I can control fire and such, you can burn wolves like silver, maybe you're ammune to it too?Because fire doesn't really burn me" I explain.

She stares at me for awhile before finally speaking.

"What the fuck" she groaned