Chapter 28

Ace's pov:

I was up late having some fun with Maya when Piper linked me saying the red knights attacked.

Suddenly the scent of fire filled my nose, THE PACK.

I quickly grabbed my bow and arrows while Maya grabbed her knives and sword.

As we ran down stairs we saw our pack members trying to put out the fire.
Sapphire had some of her clan using their water powers to put out the fire.

I run out of the house to see my warriors fighting rouges, I didn't see any actual red knight members.

Most of the fire was out now, luckily.
More warriors joined the fight while lower rankers protected the pups.

I look to my right to see Michael not fighting, he smelled like fire starter, that bastard.

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU"

I charge at Michael tackling him to the ground.
He tries to punch me but I dodge it, I hit him square in the jaw.

"Why? You betrayed your pack! You're our family!"

He spits blood and looks at me with hate in his eyes.

"I did it because this isn't right!" He spat back. Though his voice was strong his eyes were full of fear...regret
"What isn't right? Pips and I as alphas? Because if I remember you were quite fond of Piper" I argued

He growls and goes to kick me, before he can make contact I pull out my silver knife and cut his ankle causing him to hiss in pain.

"You bitch!" Michael growled out

I growl at him, he's still my pack member and being disrespected by a pack member is enraging for an alpha.

"Tell me why! Give me a straight answer you bastard!" I scream throwing another fist at him
"Never"

I slowly drag the knife across his chest, barely breaking the skin.

"Tell me"  I said Pushing the knife deeper into his skin.

"I did it for my mate! She's a red knight and I wanted to help her!"

I sigh and put the knife to his throat.

"I wish I could say I was sorry for this but... I'm not"

I slit his throat with the silver knife, the silver would block his healing.

I get up and run to find Piper.

Suddenly I see a beautiful pale woman with pitch black hair and blood red eyes.

A vampire.

"Who are you?" I questioned
"I'm Sarah Stone, Queen of the vampires" she introduced herself, the area around us suddenly felt cold
"May I ask why you're here"
"I was on my way with my coven when we saw you getting attacked, so we decided to fight on your side. I'm always up for equality and since you wolves are centuries behind basically every other supernatural I haven't had a chance to fight for it in forever"

I nod before starting the search for Piper again.

'Pips where are you?'
'..help' Fear washed over me.

Please to Moon Goddess, keep my sister safe.

---------

DEATH TO MICHAEL!