2

After fifteen minutes of driving I finally reach Trey's house. I walk up to Trey's door and ring the bell.

   The door opens to show a boy I've never met before.

  "Who are you?" He asks confused.

  "Who are you? I'm da-" I start to say only to be cut off by Trey yelling.

  "Let her in Ski!" He yells from what sounds like the back of the house.

  'Ski' gives me a once over as if to try figure out who I am before stepping aside to let me in.

  I walk in and set my keys down and hop onto the kitchen counter.

  "So who are you?" Ski asks while standing in front of me.

   "I'm Rose Velasquez, Trey's girlfriend," I say smiling politely. Ski frowns.

  "Oh...but Trey just ha-"

  "Ski, your girl was lost and wondered into my room," Trey says interrupting Ski. I look at Trey and see a beautiful girl by his side.

"That's not my bitch man..." Ski says. My eyes widen and I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nah," Ski says shaking his head and chuckling. "I know you ain't about to use me as your cover up for having hoes at the house," Ski continues.

"What?" I repeat only this time my voice was louder.

"Um Rose, Trey been cheating," Ski says now facing me. I feel myself go pale.

"After everything I've done for you this how you gonna repay me, by not covering for me, you got me fucked up man," Trey says while sneering at Ski.

"You ain't done shit for me, fuck outta here with that bullshit," Ski says glaring at Trey.

"I think you're ignoring that fact that I just caught you cheating," I say not even knowing what the fuck to say.

"Eh you didn't mean shit to me, I mean why you think I cheated? You didn't even fuck me once meanwhile Daniella here was easy," he says smirking. I look at the girl next to him who was clearly offended by what he just implied.

"Okay lets get this straight bitch, I did not just fuck you like a random ass hoe, you said you loved me and I was dumb enough to believe you. And Rose, if I knew that you guys were dating I would have never gotten with him because unlike his bitch ass I can respect a relationship. But back to you Trey, I hope you rot in hell," She says spitting on him after the she says the last part.

"Also Rose can you come here?" She asks and waves me over with her hand. I look at Ski and he has a skeptical look on his face.

I hesitantly walk over to Daniella and she takes my hand. She raises my hand to be level with Trey's face. She lets go and smirks at me, I recognize what she wants me to do and a smirk now forms on my face. Before I make my movement I nod at her. I look back at Trey who now has a confused look on his stupid face. I raise my hand back even farther away from him only to swing my hand back towards his face with full force. I hear the sound of my hand connecting with Trey's face which gives me joy. He stumbles back almost falling.

"Damn," Ski says making me laugh.

"Well I'm gonna go," I say picking up my keys and phone from off of the counter. "Hey, do you wanna go get something to eat to celebrate getting rid of his bitch ass?" I ask Daniella.

"Hell yeah," she says.

"I want some food too!" Ski yells.

"You can come too Ski," I say laughing.

"Hey can I ride with you, Trey was kinda my ride," Daniella says shyly.

"Yeah, no problem," I say smiling.

"Aye can I ride with y'all too, I took an Uber hear," Ski asks.

"Yeah Ski, need anything else?" I ask laughing.

"Actually yeah I need to stop by a friends house, I left my wallet there," Ski says.

"Well damn," I say laughing at him.

We all get into my car and drive off.

"What's the address?" I ask Ski.

He tells me the address and his answer shocked me. It's was Jahseh's house.

"Here lemme put the address in your phone so you can get there," Ski says while putting his hand out motioning me to give him my phone.

"Nah I know where that is," I say.

"You know Jahseh?" Ski asks now turning towards me.

"For twelve years, but that shit don't matter no more, not to him anyways," I say but say the last part to myself.

"Oh, sorry," Ski says quietly.

"Don't worry it doesn't matter," I say trying to make him not feel so bad.

We finally get to Jahseh's house and Ski goes inside.

"I just realized we're weird as fuck," Daniella says laughing. "Usually when people find out they're getting cheated on they hate the person they were cheated on with but here we are going out to eat," she says.

"Well I've always been an odd child so," I say laughing.

We carry on talking while waiting for Ski almost dying of laughter throughout the entire conversation.
____________
Ski's POV
"Aye Jahseh," I say.

He looks up from the couch with puffy eyes.

"You alright?" I ask concerned.

"I fucked up," Jahseh says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him now sitting across from him.

"I fucked things up with Rose. I didn't tell her about Geneva and she found out. Now she hates me cause she thinks I don't trust her or care for her and I just don't know what the fuck to do man," He says obviously stressed.

"Aye bruh it's gonna be okay just call her and tell her how much she means to you, let her know that you're sorry," I say trying to help.

"You don't understand. She told me how much everything hurt her and I just stood there. She walked out of that door and I didn't stop her. I didn't move," he says sounding empty.

"Well you'll never know if she's gonna forgive you if you don't at least try and talk to each other," I say.

"True," Jahseh says. "Hey why did you come here anyway," Jahseh asks now in a bit of a better mood.

"Oh me and some friends are going out to eat," I say.

"Aye vro I'm hungry as fuck, imma go too," Jahseh says now getting up and walking towards the door.

I think of what Rose said and finally piece two and two together. Oh shit.

"Wait Jah!" I yell but he walks out of the door before I could tell him.

Shit.
________________________________
Rose's POV
The car door opens and Ski climbs in as me and Daniella talk in the front.

"No complaining about Daniella stealing your seat," I say and turn my head to see that it wasn't Ski who got in... it was Jahseh.