17

I throw up for the fifth time in three days.

  "Rose, you good?" I hear Ski ask from behind the door.

  "This happens everyday and you always ask me the same damn thing, I think you should know by now what my answer is," I snap before puking some more.

"I'm coming in," he says opening the door.

  "What do you want?" I ask as I brush my teeth.

  "When was the last time you were...um...you know...on your," he trails off.

  "It's not that hard to say period. But about 2 mon-... oh shit," I say out of realization.

  "Take these," He says handing me pregnancy tests.

  "When the fuck did you get these," I ask.

  "When I got you food," he says.

  I motion for him to get out and when he does I take three tests. I set my timer for three minutes and open the door.

  "I took them," I say nervously.

  "What did they say?" He asks.

  "I don't know, I still have to wait for three minutes," I say.

  I stand there looking at the floor lost in thought until I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the timer going off.

  I almost sprint to the test.

  Positive.

  Positive.

  Positive.

  I cover my mouth as tears stream down my cheeks.

  "They're positive," I say and cry into Ski's chest. "He isn't gonna want the baby," I sob.

  "You don't know that, he would be happy just because you're the mother to his child," Ski says.

  "No he won't, he's only 18 right now he probably just wants to live his life without having to be held back especially with his music taking off," I say.

  "Shhh, it's fine he loves you too much to not want the baby," Ski says and rubs my back.

   "No, I can't do this," I say. "What if it ruins his life, his career just took off," I say.

  "Stop worrying," Ski says.

  "I need to go lay down, I can't deal with this right now," I say and go to mine and Jah's room.

  I lay down and slowly cry myself to sleep.

  "You really thought that I would want some damn children? I can't even stand you, let alone you and a screaming kid you stupid thot,"Jahseh spits.

  "Please, they need you," I beg.

"No, now get out of my fucking face before I fucking kill you," he growls.

  "But-"

Before I can finish my sentence I feel myself being pushed into glass and the glass shatters behind me. I fall out of the window and see him laughing down at me.

  "NO!" I scream waking up before I can hit the ground.

  I sit up straight and cry uncontrollably.

  "Rose!" Ski says as he quickly walks in and holds my shaking body.

  "I can't do this!" I yell. "He's gonna fucking hate me!" I panic and start to hyperventilate.

  "Rose. ROSE! Breathe," he says while making me look at him.

  I try to start getting my breathing back to normal.

  "It's okay," Ski says rubbing my back and holding me.

  "Can you stay in here tonight?" I ask scared.

  "Yeah," He says.

  I lay down and so does he.

   Ski pulls out his phone and I see the time, 10:27 P.M.

  "Aye Trunks," Ski says.

  I look over and Ski is on FaceTime with someone.

  "Ayeee," Trunks says. "You look so damn weird," Trunks says laughing at Ski's face and takes a screenshot of Ski.

  "Go to hell vro," Ski says laughing.

  "Aye who's the girl?" Trunks asks.

"Oh it's Jah's girl, and no we ain't fucking, she just got scared as fuck and Jah's locked up so he can't be here," Ski says.

  "Oh," Trunks says. "Don't let him find out though, he'd probably kill you," Trunks warns.

"I know, I acted like I fucked her once just to mess with the dude and he fucking strangled me. It's clear how much he fucking loves her," Ski says laughing.

They talk on FaceTime for a while until Ski realizes they're keeping me up. I secretly wished they would stay on FaceTime so I could stay awake from their loud talking, afraid of what I would dream about when I fall asleep but Ski insisted that I get sleep.

"Goodnight Rose," Trunks says after saying goodnight to Ski.

"Night," I say smiling a sleepy smile.

I slowly fall asleep as Ski types away on his phone.